Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2022, 09:44 PM   #2661
Reaper
Franchise Player

Exp:

She'll end up being suicided when the guards are on break and the cameras are malfunctioning.
Old 06-28-2022, 09:46 PM   #2662
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
She'll end up being suicided when the guards are on break and the cameras are malfunctioning.
Are you insinuating that 'Webcam Mechanic' is a euphemism for Murderer??

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 01:23 PM   #2663
MissTeeks
Franchise Player

Exp:

30 years for R. Kelly

https://twitter.com/user/status/1542224400010846209

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.
MissTeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissTeeks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2022, 02:08 PM   #2664
Reaper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Are you insinuating that 'Webcam Mechanic' is a euphemism for Murderer??
No, I'm insinuating that she'll be killed with no witnesses, living or photographic, in a manner that will be claimed as suicide by officials. It will be similar to how Epstein was ended. I'm sure she knows the names and faces of many powerful men who had visited their island of abuse.
Old 06-29-2022, 02:43 PM   #2665
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
No, I'm insinuating that she'll be killed with no witnesses, living or photographic, in a manner that will be claimed as suicide by officials. It will be similar to how Epstein was ended. I'm sure she knows the names and faces of many powerful men who had visited their island of abuse.
I'm not so sure about this. That being said, I've been watching a fair number of YouTube videos interviewing mafia informants, and the consensus seems to be that almost everyone ends up snitching eventually. It's one thing to say you'll never snitch, it's another when you've been in a cell for multiple years looking at another 20-30 years and you realize that no one's helping you.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 03:50 PM   #2666
Agamemnon
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
So if she's not murdered, then this line of thinking is just paranoia?
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 03:51 PM   #2667
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

R. Kelly was up until recently a free man??

How? Why??

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Old 06-29-2022, 03:52 PM   #2668
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I tend to agree with you.

I was insinuating that they'd have a camera on her 24/7 to eliminate 'The Epstein Solution' but that one day that camera will break and thats when the 'Webcam Mechanic' pays an unrecorded visit....

Old 06-29-2022, 03:59 PM   #2669
timun
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTeeks View Post
30 years for R. Kelly
Such a weird coincidence: I watched a few YouTube clips of Dave Chappelle cracking jokes about R. Kelly just yesterday.
timun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 07:02 PM   #2670
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

Exp:

music critic Jim DeRogatis honored by Chicago Foundation for Women for R. Kelly abuse coverage

https://columbiachronicle.com/profes...abuse-coverage

Quote:
Whether it be from his own decades-long reporting on the abuses by disgraced R&B singer R. Kelly, or the journalism awards he has yielded as a result, Jim DeRogatis, associate professor of instruction in the English and Creative Writing Department, said he is “not worthy” of his recent award from the Chicago Foundation for Women.

“This story [needed] to be told. I just listened. And all right, I reported it, I stayed on it,” DeRogatis said. “I don’t feel like I made the impact, I feel like those women did.”

DeRogatis was awarded the Beacon Award by CFW in March, a part of their annual “Impact Awards,” which are given out to Chicago-based advocates for women across the city. The Beacon Award specifically honors local leaders whose published work has highlighted issues women and girls are facing in Chicago and who are actively working to have their voices be heard.

DeRogatis’ diligent reporting led to the bombshell stories about Kelly’s abuses in 2000 from an anonymous fax stating that Kelly had “a problem with young girls,” all the way through 2017 when DeRogatis reported Kelly was holding women against their will in a “cult.”
troutman is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to troutman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2022, 09:38 AM   #2671
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

Ricky Martin accused of incest by his 21-year-old nephew and could face up to 50 years’ jail if convicted

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...l-if-convicted

Quote:
The singer, 50, was hit with a restraining order stemming from a domestic violence incident in Puerto Rico earlier this month but the victim’s identity had been withheld until now.

Ricky’s brother, Eric Martin, has since identified the alleged victim as the singer’s nephew, Dennis Yadiel Sanchez, Spanish news outlet Marca reported on Friday night. (15.07.22)

The singer is accused of “exercising physical and psychological attacks” on Dennis during their seven-month relationship, which ended about two months ago.
KTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 12:53 PM   #2672
PeteMoss
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTrain View Post
Ricky Martin accused of incest by his 21-year-old nephew and could face up to 50 years’ jail if convicted

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...l-if-convicted
Restraining order withdrawn:
Quote:
The restraining order was removed after Martin’s nephew withdrew his claim. Martin’s attorneys Joaquín Monserrate-Matienzo, Carmelo Dávila and Harry Massanet Pastrana released a joint statement Thursday morning celebrating the decision.

“Just as we had anticipated, the temporary protection order was not extended by the Court,” the statement read. “The accuser confirmed to the court that his decision to dismiss the matter was his alone, without any outside influence or pressure, and the accuser confirmed he was satisfied with his legal representation in the matter. The request came from the accuser asking to dismiss the case. This was never anything more than a troubled individual making false allegations with absolutely nothing to substantiate them. We are glad that our client saw justice done and can now move forward with his life and his career.”
PeteMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 06:31 AM   #2673
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1551669877835980801

Zing!
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 09:41 AM   #2674
darockwilder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
"Firefigher serving time for arson receives lighter sentence for previously putting out fires"
Old 08-10-2022, 03:00 PM   #2675
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

This is looks pretty damning. Not that Hammer had a chance at a comeback but this will put a nail in any chance of that happened.

KTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:03 PM   #2676
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTrain View Post
This is looks pretty damning. Not that Hammer had a chance at a comeback but this will put a nail in any chance of that happened.

It is entirely possible that that man is not thoroughly sane.

Old 08-10-2022, 07:36 PM   #2677
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Whether there’s any truth to him being an abuser or not, my god that looks trashy.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2022, 07:47 PM   #2678
Monahammer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Whether there’s any truth to him being an abuser or not, my god that looks trashy.
That video makes him look incredibly trashy, but if he was telling the women outright that's what he wanted to do (as is seemingly outlined in that clip) prior to doing it, at what point is it abuse? Is there evidence he was going beyond what he said or extorting women to take part in his fantasies?

Not condoning his seemingly psychotic level of sexual violence at all, but at what point does a kink that's shared up front transition to an act of abuse I guess... typing this out I feel like this would be obvious in the moment so why would I even ask lol
Monahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 09:12 PM   #2679
nfotiu
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monahammer View Post
That video makes him look incredibly trashy, but if he was telling the women outright that's what he wanted to do (as is seemingly outlined in that clip) prior to doing it, at what point is it abuse? Is there evidence he was going beyond what he said or extorting women to take part in his fantasies?

Not condoning his seemingly psychotic level of sexual violence at all, but at what point does a kink that's shared up front transition to an act of abuse I guess... typing this out I feel like this would be obvious in the moment so why would I even ask lol
No surprise to see you defending him. I guess we'll see MC and sledge showing up soon as well.

Last edited by nfotiu; 08-10-2022 at 09:21 PM.
nfotiu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nfotiu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2022, 10:40 PM   #2680
81MC
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

...k, what?

Who the #### have I defended? And in what way is MH defending anything?