Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2016, 10:53 PM   #41
flamesrule14
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

There is usually the delusional/person who thinks they run the house early on, but this guy takes the cake. Just so far from reality. Can't wait to see his reaction tomorrow when hopefully he gets blindsided.

Don't know what I'm thinking of this season so far. Not really liking the cast that much. Sick of returning players too. I know I'll be watching all summer so hopefully it gets better.
flamesrule14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:20 AM   #42
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

I kinda like this cast. Mostly because there don't seem to be any crazy people. If Paul and Jozea are as crazy as it gets I'll be happy.

I want to see people play the game and use their social game and comp skills to make things happen.

I don't want to see artificial drama and crazy people who cry all the time and boss around other houseguests and ruin the whole game by going all dictator on everyone and making every week predictable.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:22 AM   #43
Lil Pedro
First Line Centre

Exp:

Frank playing the best game by far
Lil Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil Pedro For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 12:34 PM   #44
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post
I can't wait for "the messiah" to get blindsided tomorrow.
If they get everyone on board it will be priceless to see the look on his face. His head is so far up his ass that I almost felt he was playing things up for the audience as how after less than a week could anyone think they were running anything?
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM   #45
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
If they get everyone on board it will be priceless to see the look on his face. His head is so far up his ass that I almost felt he was playing things up for the audience as how after less than a week could anyone think they were running anything?
Please please PLEASE let this happen. This would be one of the greatest blindsides I've seen since that annoying blonde chick got the boot early in season one of BB Canada. Forget her name but man was it satisfying. This would be even better.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:29 PM   #46
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Is Jozea staying even an option. Everyone seems to be pretty on board to me, but I don't watch the live feeds.
TheAlpineOracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:15 PM   #47
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

This is big brother. We all know that Jozea is staying and Paulie goes home.
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:11 PM   #48
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

Well, Jozea was still a little delusional but reasonably calm in his exit interview
Old 06-30-2016, 11:14 PM   #49
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

I really wish they didn't have this new twist with the evictee battles. Jozea was so certain that Natalie turned on him but Julie couldn't say anything because of the new twist. In previous seasons, Julie would have told him and Jozea's reactions would be great.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VANFLAMESFAN For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 11:24 PM   #50
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Jozea is so wrong about everything, even in his exit interview.

Apparently they're doing this returning houseguest tournament all in one episode after the first five are voted out.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 12:51 AM   #51
GirlySports
NOT breaking news

Exp:

What is Victor doing? Dont tell anyone you won then put Natalie up on the block. Then you dont care who wins the veto they will never pick you.

GirlySports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:58 AM   #52
Flamesguy_SJ
First Line Centre

Exp:

This is one of the first years that I've decided to follow BB from the start...I'm usually more interested when the relationships between houseguests mean something towards the end.

I have to say though, it infuriates me that people this early (especially if they are returning) are so afraid to put two targets up on the block. With Nicole last week, what does she have to lose by putting both Jozea and Paul up on the block to begin with? People are already gunning for her and the other 3 returnees, and it's early enough that no one should really be that concerned with getting blood on their hands.

On the whole, I like Frank and James a lot so far. James seems like he has learned from last season for sure. For the newbies, Bronte seems able to figure stuff out a lot easier than most.
Flamesguy_SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesguy_SJ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 09:33 AM   #53
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesguy_SJ View Post
This is one of the first years that I've decided to follow BB from the start...I'm usually more interested when the relationships between houseguests mean something towards the end.

I have to say though, it infuriates me that people this early (especially if they are returning) are so afraid to put two targets up on the block. With Nicole last week, what does she have to lose by putting both Jozea and Paul up on the block to begin with? People are already gunning for her and the other 3 returnees, and it's early enough that no one should really be that concerned with getting blood on their hands.

On the whole, I like Frank and James a lot so far. James seems like he has learned from last season for sure. For the newbies, Bronte seems able to figure stuff out a lot easier than most.
It's big brother. You put targets on the block you go home. Its just the way it goes haha.
Old 07-04-2016, 10:27 AM   #54
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
Well, Jozea was still a little delusional but reasonably calm in his exit interview
I think he was in shock and really hadn't contemplated being in the exit interview. I wouldn't be surprised if the show tailors the competitions in hopes of getting him back in the house to create drama.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:32 AM   #55
Hockey Fan #751
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I would have thought if you were Victor you'd put a strong player on the block (Corey maybe?). Because if that person wins the veto then Victor can't be backdoored because he can choose the new nomination.
Hockey Fan #751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #56
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Anyone else think that this "BB Roadkill" is just a ploy by the producers to add more drama into the show? I mean they don't have to show who wins, they could literally pick anyone.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #57
GirlySports
NOT breaking news

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weitz View Post
Anyone else think that this "BB Roadkill" is just a ploy by the producers to add more drama into the show? I mean they don't have to show who wins, they could literally pick anyone.
sure. having team competitions that are easy to manipulate and lose on purpose adds to the drama too.

Old 07-04-2016, 11:28 AM   #58
Street Pharmacist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlySports View Post
sure. having team competitions that are easy to manipulate and lose on purpose adds to the drama too.
You want to ensure some drama by keeping some returnees? Oh look! Call Frank won everybody!
Street Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #59
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

These newbies are a mess.

If BB roadkill was rigged, Victor wouldn't have won that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I think he was in shock and really hadn't contemplated being in the exit interview. I wouldn't be surprised if the show tailors the competitions in hopes of getting him back in the house to create drama.
I think the show has this twist as a safety net so that a vet can return if they're out early. But if Jozea came back though I don't think they would be too unhappy either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesguy_SJ View Post
These people overthink their nominations all the time for some reason. They haven't considered that if one of their allies isn't nominated and wins the veto, they can save someone else and keep them both safe. Paulie should've just put up Victor and Paul. If one wins veto, other person goes home. Now if Victor wins veto? He take off Paul and save both of them.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 02:29 PM   #60
GirlySports
NOT breaking news

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post

These people overthink their nominations all the time for some reason. They haven't considered that if one of their allies isn't nominated and wins the veto, they can save someone else and keep them both safe. Paulie should've just put up Victor and Paul. If one wins veto, other person goes home. Now if Victor wins veto? He take off Paul and save both of them.
I don't think Victor can win the veto now, he's not in it.