Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #21
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Am I missing something here?? Is the original poster joking and I don't get it or is he trying to reach out for support and finding that CP is full of a bunch of heartless posters?
wtf.....
To the original poster, I too have had so many bad things seem to happen to the point where everything just seems negative. All you can do is hang in there. As far as learning to trust again, don't even bother, most people don't deserve it, just look at this thread. I have never had a person come into my life that did not betray my trust but I am sure there are good people out there. The ultimate question is are you already too jaded to even give them a chance? Nevermind, I see you were messing around.

Last edited by dissentowner; 10-04-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: OP got me and made me luck stupid
dissentowner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #22
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

OP I'm actually embarrassed for you.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #23
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
Am I missing something here?? Is the original poster joking and I don't get it or is he trying to reach out for support and finding that CP is full of a bunch of heartless posters?
wtf.....
To the original poster, I too have had so many bad things seem to happen to the point where everything just seems negative. All you can do is hang in there. As far as learning to trust again, don't even bother, most people don't deserve it, just look at this thread. I have never had a person come into my life that did not betray my trust but I am sure there are good people out there. The ultimate question is are you already too jaded to even give them a chance?
It's all part of an epic fail thread. His original post was all about how he liked to eat oranges or something. Then after everybody mocked him he changed it to the sob story about everybody he knows getting killed or whatever.

I think the joke might be on you for giving him a genuine response to what I think is a BS post. Not sure though, maybe he'll fill us in.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #24
jar_e
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
wtf.....
To the original poster, I too have had so many bad things seem to happen to the point where everything just seems negative. All you can do is hang in there. As far as learning to trust again, don't even bother, most people don't deserve it, just look at this thread. I have never had a person come into my life that did not betray my trust but I am sure there are good people out there. The ultimate question is are you already too jaded to even give them a chance?
the op went on some drug fueled rant of how much he loved oranges before he edited all his posts...and i'm guessing his edits are another lame attempt at humor.
jar_e is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jar_e For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #25
Bring_Back_Shantz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
wtf.....
Yeah, count yourself lucky you missed the first really ######ed post, that was change to the second post which in the context of the first post seems even more ######ed.

Secondly, seriously, most people don't deserve to be trusted, and you've NEVER had a person not betray you? Wow, dude.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #26
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring_Back_Shantz View Post
Yeah, count yourself lucky you missed the first really ######ed post, that was change to the second post which in the context of the first post seems even more ######ed.

Secondly, seriously, most people don't deserve to be trusted, and you've NEVER had a person not betray you? Wow, dude.
Oh, ok. I never saw the other post, I felt bad for the guy. Actually, I am serious, everybody in my life has done something pretty bad to me at some point. Maybe that is why I am such a dick half the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to dissentowner For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #27
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:

Oh why oh why did nobody quote the original post except for the orange line? (thus he was forced to integrate it into his new story)
Hack&Lube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #28
Phanuthier
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
wtf.....
BTW did you ever find out if you were the dad?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phanuthier For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #29
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanuthier View Post
Yes that needs a follow-up. I hope things are working out better for you.

Last edited by Hack&Lube; 10-04-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanuthier View Post
Not yet, I am trying my best to stick through it even though she knows I do not love her. I know, I really should just leave and my family tells me that too but I am afraid she will break down and it might hurt the baby and regardless on if it is mine or not, I don't want that happening. I am just sticking with it now and waiting for the baby to be born, then get the test and decide from there what to do. My life is not fun right now....
Old 10-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #31
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:

Quote:
Not yet, I am trying my best to stick through it even though she knows I do not love her. I know, I really should just leave and my family tells me that too but I am afraid she will break down and it might hurt the baby and regardless on if it is mine or not, I don't want that happening. I am just sticking with it now and waiting for the baby to be born, then get the test and decide from there what to do. My life is not fun right now....
Well you are a good man for doing that. Don't be taken advantage of though.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #32
Crazy Bacon Legs
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack&Lube View Post
Oh why oh why did nobody quote the original post except for the orange line? (thus he was forced to integrate it into his new story)
It was just a bunch of garbage about oranges I think. This is what happens when I go off my meds.

dissentowner: Never meant to elicit a real, heartfelt response. That was decent of you.

I will end my shenanigans and just talk about hockey from now on. I was just trying to me silly.

*shame*
Crazy Bacon Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #33
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack&Lube View Post
Well you are a good man for doing that. Don't be taken advantage of though.
Yes, I know, I just want the child to be ok. Even if it is mine, unless something majorly changes from my end emotion wise I am leaving once the child is born. If it is mine though I will do everything in my power to make sure the child gets whatever it needs and my support.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #34
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bacon Legs View Post
It was just a bunch of garbage about oranges I think. This is what happens when I go off my meds.

dissentowner: Never meant to elicit a real, heartfelt response. That was decent of you.

I will end my shenanigans and just talk about hockey from now on. I was just trying to me silly.

*shame*
Keep up the good work. This place needs people like you, Polly Peena, The President, etc.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #35
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bacon Legs View Post

*shame*
ok, I understand. Don't go off your meds anymore!
Old 10-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #36
driveway
A Fiddler Crab

Exp:

driveway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #37
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Tags
advice