Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2018, 11:54 AM   #1
Meelapo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default FS: Kindle Oasis Wifi + 3G (2016/2017) $275

I'm selling my Kindle Oasis. This is the original one that came out late 2016 (not to be confused with the newer version that is a bit bigger). The version I'm selling comes with the original case in excellent condition as well as the Kindle which is also in excellent condition.

This Kindle is also equipped with free 3G so you can purchase books and sync your reading progress from anywhere in the world without any additional 3G fees.

The Kindle also has a backup battery built into the case. The reason for this is that they made the Oasis models have a smaller profile and in order to keep it slim, Amazon made the battery smaller and put an additional battery in the case.

You can read about it more here:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B010EK1GOE

I'm selling it for $275. I can include the original box if you're interested. Remember, this is not the newer version that is bigger and waterproof. This is the original Oasis.

The reason I'm selling it is because I purchased the newer model of the Kindle. I buy one almost every year and give the old one to my wife but she likes her Kindle Voyage (because of the uniform body) so she doesn't want this one.

Let me know!
Meelapo is offline   Reply With Quote