Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 10:35 PM   #8681
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post

After watching that, I'm more optimistic about the whole thing being resolved before Wednesday, but 60-40 is still pretty nerve-wracking.
Not knowing 100% by election night end doesn't mean Trump can steal it...he has a hail mary to block votes that come in after election day but the votes received by election day will be counted.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:37 PM   #8682
MoneyGuy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Google an interview with Democrat lawyer Bib Bauer who says that Trump will not be successful challenging the election result. Bauer sits there so calmly that it gives you confidence. It’s on Twitter.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:04 AM   #8683
Snuffleupagus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizkitgto View Post
A lot of people here think Biden is a saint... sorry to burst your bubble... he's no better than Trump.

Chris Hedges on Biden vs. Trump & the Coming Economic Hunger Games
What the hell is wrong with you? #deplorables
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuffleupagus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 02:28 AM   #8684
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemgear View Post
Spoiler!
The Following User Says Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 04:23 AM   #8685
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR449 View Post
Total nonsense. The connections are apparent. Do the research.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB0g...ture=emb_title

If you're an independent or undecided voter, surely, this is enough to get you in the tank for Trump. No evidence was substantiated against Trump or his family for alleged collusion with Russia despite the media parroting it as the undisputed truth for THREE YEARS. We now have an email with a MOUNTAIN of corroborating evidence that demonstrates that the whole Biden family was engaged in a pay-for-play operation with corrupt Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs.
Just how much is Putin paying you to write this garbage?
Old 11-02-2020, 04:26 AM   #8686
Yoho
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1323224234664099840
Old 11-02-2020, 05:41 AM   #8687
Aarongavey
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by octothorp View Post
Another thing that I think they really miss on are the reliance on 'who do you think is going to win' or 'who do you think your neighbours will vote for' sorts of questions. If someone doesn't see why the average person may have very warped and incorrect answers to those questions with the current political climate in America, they haven't been paying attention.
I do not know how to put a video in my response because I am old and ####ty with technology, but here is the head of Trafalgar explaining that if his poll is wrong it is because of the massive voter fraud in Pennsylvania. These guys really have all their bases covered, if Trump wins they are brilliant pollsters and if he loses it is because of massive voter fraud.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NateSilve...10017596674048
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aarongavey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 05:59 AM   #8688
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Trafalgar has no credibility as a polling organization. Their methods are poor and not consistent, with the exception they consistently over sample Republican voters by 5 to 10 percent. All of their polls are skewed hard Republican because the founder is a hard core Trumpist. They are going to call every race they can as Trump and support his loss with claims of voter irregularities and fraud. Like Trump, and anyone who defends him, he's a piece of ####. Truly one of the most punchable faces of all time.

The gun thing is really interesting, because it wasn't just the nutbar conservatives buying guns and ammo this time around. The liberals were buying guns, so the old adage of "conservatives have the guns" is just not as true as it once was. The good thing about this is there is a big ammunition shortage. So anyone that wants to go out a Rittenhouse someone is going to have to pick and choose their spots wisely, because they will run out of ammo quickly and there isn't much available.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanny_McDonald For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 07:32 AM   #8689
bizkitgto
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
What the hell is wrong with you? #deplorables
Nice attitude.

When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

“He specifically told me, ‘You are no longer my mother, because you are voting for Trump’,” Gomez, 41, a personal care worker in Milwaukee, told Reuters. Their last conversation was so bitter that she is not sure they can reconcile, even if Trump loses his re-election bid.

“The damage is done. In people’s minds, Trump is a monster. It’s sad. There are people not talking to me anymore, and I’m not sure that will change,” said Gomez, who is a fan of Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants and handling of the economy.

Gomez is not alone in thinking the bitter splits within families and among friends over Trump’s tumultuous presidency will be difficult, if not impossible, to repair, even after he leaves office.

https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27I16E
Old 11-02-2020, 07:38 AM   #8690
AltaGuy
AltaGuy has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000.

Exp:

Trump supporters continue to be the biggest snowflakes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AltaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 07:40 AM   #8691
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah. I've lost a bunch of people in my life cause they're Trump supporters. It's not cause they're Trump supporters though. It turns out they're losing their minds and have changed from the people I knew to angry, miserable, gullible, mean dumb #$%@s. I can see cutting out the racists, ethnophobes, gay haters and religious kooks from your life. They may have always been there but they definitely kept it hidden better before Trump.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:49 AM   #8692
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizkitgto View Post
Nice attitude.

When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

“He specifically told me, ‘You are no longer my mother, because you are voting for Trump’,” Gomez, 41, a personal care worker in Milwaukee, told Reuters. Their last conversation was so bitter that she is not sure they can reconcile, even if Trump loses his re-election bid.

“The damage is done. In people’s minds, Trump is a monster. It’s sad. There are people not talking to me anymore, and I’m not sure that will change,” said Gomez, who is a fan of Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants and handling of the economy.

Gomez is not alone in thinking the bitter splits within families and among friends over Trump’s tumultuous presidency will be difficult, if not impossible, to repair, even after he leaves office.

https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27I16E
Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsYcNeT For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 07:56 AM   #8693
mikephoen
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I'd like to cut bizkitgto out of my life.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:58 AM   #8694
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

Completely normal behavior, supporting a completely normal president, who has completely normally condoned this

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1525301.html

Quote:
Trump supporter caravan blocks people from voting in California

Would-be voters called police and said the caravan violated electioneering laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:07 AM   #8695
SportsJunky
Uncle Chester

Exp:

Trump lauds these and calls them "patriots"
Old 11-02-2020, 08:08 AM   #8696
cDnStealth
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by activeStick View Post
He knows of Fauci's approval ratings among Americans and he knows going along with the "Fire Fauci" chants are bad for him. But he can't help but go along with it because he loves the cheering crowds. The man is so unfit.

Trump doesn't even have the power to fire Fauci. It's all smoke.

Edit. Actually, I think I am wrong here. I seem to recall Trump recently passing a law that would allow him to remove Fauci.

Last edited by cDnStealth; 11-02-2020 at 08:19 AM.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:12 AM   #8697
La Flames Fan
THE Chuck Storm

Exp:

Here's my prediction of the Election from 538's "Choose Your Battleground Winners!"

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...PA:0,TX:1,WI:0

Biden: 336
Trump: 202

Let's see your predictions!
Old 11-02-2020, 08:22 AM   #8698
AltaGuy
AltaGuy has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000.

Exp:

I went in with some cynicism and came out with some poo.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...CO:0,AZ:0,N2:1

Biden 269.8
Trump 268.2

Basically, I just ended the world as we know it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AltaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 08:32 AM   #8699
calgaryred
Franchise Player

Exp:

Biden 276 Trump 262 over here

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2020, 08:37 AM   #8700
Maritime Q-Scout
Ben

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
Yeah. I've lost a bunch of people in my life cause they're Trump supporters. It's not cause they're Trump supporters though. It turns out they're losing their minds and have changed from the people I knew to angry, miserable, gullible, mean dumb #$%@s. I can see cutting out the racists, ethnophobes, gay haters and religious kooks from your life. They may have always been there but they definitely kept it hidden better before Trump.
I'm actually surprised I haven't.

Mostly because, as my wife puts it, " You're a horrible judge of character, you like everyone!"

I'm sure there are some quiet Trump supporters that I know, but they're quiet and I don't know who they are.

Here's a weird game to play, look at who you follow on social media/YouTube, particularly the people whose channels are content specific and ask yourself "I wonder who they'd vote for?"

"Calgary Flames is the best team in all the land" - My Brainwashed Son
Closed Thread