Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2024, 02:45 AM   #1561
butterfly
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Mustard View Post
Your posts wouldn't be bad if you added anything at all to the conversation. You say that Canucks fans are trash and riot over and over again... You're like a doll with a voice box. Very repetitive and unimaginative.
Awww, so sweet.

I'm a Flames fan. Therefore, I exist to make Canuck fans lives horrible. If you want comedy, go somewhere else.
butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 03:47 AM   #1562
sch19lks
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
Awww, so sweet.

I'm a Flames fan. Therefore, I exist to make Canuck fans lives horrible. If you want comedy, go somewhere else.
Dude. Are you that tone deaf? You’re on an island all by yourself here right now
sch19lks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sch19lks For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 05:20 AM   #1563
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc-chris View Post
IMG_5616 by bc-chris, on Flickr

Ha, only thanks by butterfly.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 05:50 AM   #1564
alnigi
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
I'm a Flames fan.
You’re a pathetic and obnoxious poster and poser.
alnigi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alnigi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 06:33 AM   #1565
Wastedyouth
Truculent!

Exp:

Quote:
Awww, so sweet.

You should find something else to exist for. Because that is pretty sad.
Wastedyouth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wastedyouth For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 07:54 AM   #1566
Johnny Makarov
Franchise Player

Exp:

Well that was great. 18,000 depressed fans going home. Now repeat that for the next 5 games.

One great thing from this playoffs is that the newly signed $11.6mil Canuck is a playoff dud! Suck it for another 8 years!
Old 05-11-2024, 08:05 AM   #1567
OldSam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Too bad the Canucks couldn't have got that second win. The next 2 will be absolute spectacles of pandering to the Oilers. My only question is if McLoser is the greatest player in the history of the game, why does he need so much help? And as for SN, I call BS a hundred times over on their "No favouritism" comments. Methinks they do protest too much.
OldSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 08:16 AM   #1568
Burning Beard
First Line Centre

Exp:

F### the Oilers. McDavids flop to draw a call, Ryan's spear to the balls and the missed double minor for the high stick are all infuriating... And I hate the Canucks! The league should be ashamed it has gotten to this point trying to help that pathetic franchise find any success.
Burning Beard is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burning Beard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 08:20 AM   #1569
Mean Mr. Mustard
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Awww, so sweet.

Your intention is to sound like a moron. Seriously just come up with some new material. The stuff you have right now is awful. I don't know why I would care about rioters 13 years after when I wasn't there and live in a different city.

#### talk the game at the very least, to continually only express how you think that the fans are dumb/whatever is tiring... And my phone logs me off so the ignore function doesn't work all that great unfortunately.
Mean Mr. Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 08:29 AM   #1570
CsInMyBlood
Franchise Player

Location: F*** me. We're so f***ing good, you check the f***ing standings? Lets f***ing go! F***ing practice!
Exp:

As a Flames fan I dont give a crap which team wins, I'm all about the losses.

Just give me 7 games of beat the #### out of each other hockey and as much pain from both fanbases as can be manufactured.

Comebacks, missed calls, injuries, own goals, chippy and cheap hockey. Anything that crushes either fanbase is the most important to me.

Fork both of these teams. Forever.

Backlund for Selke 2017 2018
Oilers suck.
CsInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 08:32 AM   #1571
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsInMyBlood View Post
As a Flames fan I dont give a crap which team wins, I'm all about the losses.

Just give me 7 games of beat the #### out of each other hockey and as much pain from both fanbases as can be manufactured.

Comebacks, missed calls, injuries, own goals, chippy and cheap hockey. Anything that crushes either fanbase is the most important to me.

Fork both of these teams. Forever.
As a Flames fan I am shocked you wouldn't want edmonton to lose no matter the hate you have for Vancouver it's always ABE.

Just the Alberta factor should make you hate edmonton more.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 08:44 AM   #1572
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Beard View Post
F### the Oilers. McDavids flop to draw a call, Ryan's spear to the balls and the missed double minor for the high stick are all infuriating... And I hate the Canucks! The league should be ashamed it has gotten to this point trying to help that pathetic franchise find any success.
Not only a missed double minor but they had to take their best player off the ice because his cheek was split open. On a power play. That entire play was a HUGE fumble of game justice.
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 08:56 AM   #1573
TrentCrimmIndependent
Franchise Player

Exp:

Send these disgraceful arse wipes to the golf course already. They're an embarrassment to the sport.
TrentCrimmIndependent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrentCrimmIndependent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 09:06 AM   #1574
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Awww, so sweet.

In no universe are you a really a Flames fan. It is obvious you despise the organization from your posts.
dissentowner is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dissentowner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 09:16 AM   #1575
McG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentCrimmIndependent View Post
Send these disgraceful arse wipes to the golf course already. They're an embarrassment to the sport.
Wasn’t sure if you meant refs, greasers, canuckleheads, or Sportsnet.

So I agree 100%.
Old 05-11-2024, 09:20 AM   #1576
ThisIsAnOutrage
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Did any of the talking heads (or anyone else, for that matter) explain why McDingleberry's high stick wasn't reviewed?

The exact same thing happened in the Col - Wpg series. Vilardi acxidentally clippes Rantanen (i think) and no call was made. Next stoppage, the refs wen back to review it akd handed out a double minor. I do not see the difference between the two plays.
Old 05-11-2024, 09:29 AM   #1577
CsInMyBlood
Franchise Player

Location: F*** me. We're so f***ing good, you check the f***ing standings? Lets f***ing go! F***ing practice!
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
As a Flames fan I am shocked you wouldn't want edmonton to lose no matter the hate you have for Vancouver it's always ABE.

Just the Alberta factor should make you hate edmonton more.
Both of these pathetic franchises are my most hated, I deal with Canucks fans on the daily now that I've moved to Victoria. They are no good. They deserve as much pain and suffering as Oiler fans.

The hate is equal for me. How any Flames fan can openly cheer for the Vancouver Canucks is crazy to me. For real. Ffs last game we played vs the Canucks one of them taunted our bench telling them to "enjoy their holidays in two days"

I guess my memory is too good. I just cant forget the playoffs of 89, 1994, 2004, 2015. Seriously just like the Oilers that franchise can eat ####. Forever.

Backlund for Selke 2017 2018
Oilers suck.
CsInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 09:40 AM   #1578
GettinIggyWithIt
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsInMyBlood View Post
Both of these pathetic franchises are my most hated, I deal with Canucks fans on the daily now that I've moved to Victoria. They are no good. They deserve as much pain and suffering as Oiler fans.

The hate is equal for me. How any Flames fan can openly cheer for the Vancouver Canucks is crazy to me. For real. Ffs last game we played vs the Canucks one of them taunted our bench telling them to "enjoy their holidays in two days"

I guess my memory is too good. I just cant forget the playoffs of 89, 1994, 2004, 2015. Seriously just like the Oilers that franchise can eat ####. Forever.
I don't like either team either and I think whichever team makes it through gets crushed in the finals (hopefully against Dallas). But I would like the conditional draft pick from the Lindholm trade and I hate the Oilers slightly more due to their arrogance for absolutely no reason. Canucks are a one hit wonder, they'll come back down to earth in the next year or so imo.
GettinIggyWithIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 09:50 AM   #1579
TrentCrimmIndependent
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McG View Post
Wasn’t sure if you meant refs, greasers, canuckleheads, or Sportsnet.

So I agree 100%.
e) All of the above
TrentCrimmIndependent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrentCrimmIndependent For This Useful Post:
McG
Old 05-11-2024, 09:53 AM   #1580
Rhett44
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Quote:
Awww, so sweet.

You're not wanted on this forum. You instigate with everyone and bleed blue and orange.

There is a forum on the internet for Oilers fans and it isn't here.
Rhett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhett44 For This Useful Post: