Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #101
Alberta_Beef
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDrunk View Post
Yeah, I thought that too. I think he did crack a couple of them, but he shoulda put his back against a wall, letting himself be surrounded was pretty dumb. With a wall at his back I think they could have shown him take out a few before succumbing to the odds. Much more blaze of glory way to go out.
looked to me like he did just enough to rile them up then just gave up. afterall this was essentially suicide
Alberta_Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #102
smoothpops
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Did anyone else notice that the show went back to playing overly cheesy music and doing montages for the last 5-10 mins of the show? they starting doing it midway through the 2nd season, stopped last week, and then went back to doing it this week. it drives me nuts!! great show otherwise
smoothpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #103
BlackRedGold25
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Gemma is such a bitch. She starts a fight with that chick with Nero, starts getting her ass kicked, Tara steps in and then Gemma sits back and watches Tara and the chick fight.

The wake for Opie was boring though. Good episode otherwise even though not much happened. Or at least not compared to the previous episodes this season.
BlackRedGold25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #104
Alberta_Beef
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRedGold25 View Post
Gemma is such a bitch. She starts a fight with that chick with Nero, starts getting her ass kicked, Tara steps in and then Gemma sits back and watches Tara and the chick fight.

The wake for Opie was boring though. Good episode otherwise even though not much happened. Or at least not compared to the previous episodes this season.
the wake was meant to be boring, Sutter said he has zero plans to focus on funerals this season.
Alberta_Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #105
Hanni
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRedGold25 View Post

I was actually hoping Tara was going to stand back and let her choke Gemma to death. I've had enough of Gemma, I'm ready for her to be killed off. It used to seem like her BS had a purpose, now it's like she just wants to watch the world burn.
Hanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #106
Hockey
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothpops View Post
Did anyone else notice that the show went back to playing overly cheesy music and doing montages for the last 5-10 mins of the show? they starting doing it midway through the 2nd season, stopped last week, and then went back to doing it this week. it drives me nuts!! great show otherwise

I actually enjoy the music montages sometimes.

This one was the best:

Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #107
HalifaxDrunk
#2 960 Prankster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotze View Post
I kinda want Tara to get knocked off. She just bitches about everything. My hand, my poor hand. The hand is good enough to make a sandwich still.
Yeah, she had it slammed in a door and has had a cast forever and still bitches about it. Opie had his hand shot by Jax, tapes it up and never has issues with it again. He even punched the cop Eli with it no problem.
HalifaxDrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #108
speede5
First Line Centre

Exp:

I think a great push for Jax to become full on Sith lord would be for Pope to orcharstrate Gemma and Tara's demise in a drive by or something. I am sick of both of them and the bs drama they have going on.

Jax could always hook up with Opie's ex as a guilt thing and raise all their pups to be the next gen of SAMCRO.
speede5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:48 AM   #109
3 Justin 3
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Sutter has 2 more seasons planned right?

Season 7 is just going to be Jax and Happy chilling around the table joking around.
3 Justin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #110
speede5
First Line Centre

Exp:

Renewed for season 6, not 7 yet. Sutter's plan is for Season 7 to be the final. According to the internet. lol
speede5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #111
Hockey
Franchise Player

Exp:

OMG! Walton Goggins!!!
Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hockey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #112
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

That was some make-up job.

Easily the funniest episode of the entire series. After all the doom and gloom of every other episode in recent memory, this was really welcome.

You're warned:

NSFW!
KTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KTrain For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #113
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Fans of the Shield will love her(his) name.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #114
To Be Quite Honest
Franchise Player

Exp:

Walton Goggins stole that whole episode. I laughed the whole time. I think this small role will vault him into many future roles. Hilarious!
To Be Quite Honest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:05 AM   #115
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:

That was disturbing to say the least. I was going to watch it when I went to bed on the DVR but I'm glad I didn't. I would of had night terrors with that.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #116
devo22
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speede5 View Post
Renewed for season 6, not 7 yet. Sutter's plan is for Season 7 to be the final. According to the internet. lol
I have zero doubts that a 7th season will happen ... Sutter signed a three year deal with FX (http://www.deadline.com/2012/02/sons...or-6th-season/), and the ratings are crazy for a cable-show: the first episode of the 5th season drew over 5 million viewers, which was the highest rating in the history of FX. The average of the 5th season is nearly 4.5 million viewers and the share in the 18-49 group has been sensational.

I only discovered this series a few weeks ago and have watched the whole series since then. Unbelievable show, I can't remember the last time I got that hooked to a series. The Opie thing was hard to watch though, he was my favourite character besides Chibs (I actually like the accent ). That episode was unbearable, knowing that one of the two had to die in prison (since Tig was protected and killing off Jax would have made zero sense).

Last edited by devo22; 10-14-2012 at 05:29 PM.
devo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #117
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:

somebody find a pipe...
Old 10-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #118
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

It was a little weird seeing Joel McHale in this episode. Cool I guess but not really necessary. I like the actor but he doesn't fit the show so hopefully that's the last we see of him.

The ending was expected. I think this is the last season for Clay.
KTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #119
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:

I knew clay had something to do with it. But now with Jax offing the prison guard and Pope knowing that it's going to set him up because the other nomads doing the home break ins
Old 10-18-2012, 07:45 AM   #120
HalifaxDrunk
#2 960 Prankster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTrain View Post
It was a little weird seeing Joel McHale in this episode. Cool I guess but not really necessary. I like the actor but he doesn't fit the show so hopefully that's the last we see of him.

The ending was expected. I think this is the last season for Clay.
Joel is in two episodes, so 1 down 1 to go.

Yeah the Clay ending was nothing shocking, I wonder why they had Tig get scratched on the neck exactly the same as the home invasion. I guess they may have Eli Roosevelt notice it and go all crazy on Tig. However, the DNA evidence will clear him.
HalifaxDrunk is offline   Reply With Quote