Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2022, 12:07 AM   #1001
Goriders
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post

The truckers who aren’t morons are vaccinated and have been delivering goods for the past 3 weeks instead of hurting the economy, terrorizing residents and threatening murder towards politicians.
Is that you Gerald Butts?
Goriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 12:08 AM   #1002
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goriders View Post
What exactly is a far right agenda. If I had a dollar for everytime I’ve heard that I’d probably have my account frozen.

Seriously though. What is it?
Oh hey, I don't see no children is back.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to djsFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 12:08 AM   #1003
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinaz View Post
You guys are hilarious... When BLM was rioting and burning buildings it was "mostly peaceful" but when truckers simply park and block they are insurrectionists and domestic terrorists. You do realize it is those same trucks and truckers that you need to deliver your goods back and forth right? So you really think it is prudent to try to financially ruin the people you depend on to deliver goods to your stores?

I find this all quite amusing. This is one of the best online Echo Chambers I have ever seen.
The people who we depend on to deliver goods to stores have spent the last three weeks delivering goods to stores.

When they weren’t being obstructed at borders by people who, at best, are misguided.
GreenLantern2814 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GreenLantern2814 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 12:09 AM   #1004
iggy_oi
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
What exactly is a far right agenda. If I had a dollar for everytime I’ve heard that I’d probably have my account frozen.

Seriously though. What is it?
I think it’s like a far left agenda, only in the other direction. Now I don’t know what a “far left” agenda looks like but I’m trying to provide a reference point for you.
iggy_oi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 12:13 AM   #1005
flames_fan_down_under
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Quote:
Is that you Gerald Butts?
Look at you finding the common ground with another poster, bridging the gap through discussion, and good robust debate. It's a shame so many other posters here just enjoy pitting one against the other. Nice to see you here keeping things rational, unbiased and on track.
flames_fan_down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flames_fan_down_under For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 12:15 AM   #1006
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_oi View Post
I think it’s like a far left agenda, only in the other direction. Now I don’t know what a “far left” agenda looks like but I’m trying to provide a reference point for you.
China. They both look like China.
GreenLantern2814 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 12:16 AM   #1007
Izzle
First Line Centre

Exp:

Goriders is so brave (or more likely dumb) for returning after his "I don't see no children" embarrassment.

Why should we take you seriously again?
Izzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 12:17 AM   #1008
FormerPresJamesTaylor
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Not sure how many. But a ton of churches got torched.
For BLM?????
FormerPresJamesTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 12:19 AM   #1009
flames_fan_down_under
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

On one hand he admits to not knowing how many churches it was. But on the other hand he does know how many. A ton.
flames_fan_down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flames_fan_down_under For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 12:19 AM   #1010
Goriders
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_oi View Post
Helpful.

But now I want to know what a far left agenda is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goriders For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 12:20 AM   #1011
Goriders
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzle View Post
Goriders is so brave (or more likely dumb) for returning after his "I don't see no children" embarrassment.

Why should we take you seriously again?
I didn’t ask you to take me seriously. I asked what a far right agenda was.

Resume frothing at the mouth.
Old 02-20-2022, 12:29 AM   #1012
iggy_oi
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Helpful.

But now I want to know what a far left agenda is.
It’s probably the same kind of make believe only the opposite.
iggy_oi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iggy_oi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 12:56 AM   #1013
CASe333
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern2814 View Post
The people who we depend on to deliver goods to stores have spent the last three weeks delivering goods to stores.

When they weren’t being obstructed at borders by people who, at best, are misguided.
I'd be curious to know how many semi's used in the protests in Ottawa, Windsor and Coutts were actually privately owned for use on farms ect or were used to commercially deliver goods across the border. I guess we will see soon enough but all evidence points to most semi's and trucks used in these protests having nothing to do with the border mandate they were protesting.

When you insure a semi you have to insure it for what its used for and the km radius it will be used for. All of the vehicles involved have been identified from license plates. If they did ever cross the border to the US they would have an USDOT#. All of this info has been collected over the last three weeks and like Jan 6 insurrection or Vancouver riots they will eventually face consequences one way or the other. Insurance and banks don't eff around with this.
CASe333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 01:07 AM   #1014
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_fan_down_under View Post
Look at you finding the common ground with another poster, bridging the gap through discussion, and good robust debate. It's a shame so many other posters here just enjoy pitting one against the other. Nice to see you here keeping things rational, unbiased and on track.
Your mistaken.. his type don't like bridges. That's why they all blocked them
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 01:27 AM   #1015
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You guys are hilarious... When BLM was rioting and burning buildings it was "mostly peaceful" but when truckers simply park and block they are insurrectionists and domestic terrorists. You do realize it is those same trucks and truckers that you need to deliver your goods back and forth right? So you really think it is prudent to try to financially ruin the people you depend on to deliver goods to your stores?

I find this all quite amusing. This is one of the best online Echo Chambers I have ever seen.
Well considering the majority of funding came from the USA from groups and individuals tha had supported or oraganigezed the the insurecssiton in the USA I would use my head and say that's fair to call them insurecssitonists. The leaders of this protest have strong ties to the ones in Coutts charged with conspiracy to murder INFACT those charged were meet8ng with them in Ottawa a mere 48 to 72 hours previously before heading to Alberta.

I mean I get the outrage that the emergency act was invoked to fight a white nationalist group that organized a protest and tried to organized murder of police while being largely funded by forgn entities.

I mean It's come to a point where actual fascists are calling non fascists ,fascists because they can't murder the government and hold up billions of trade..

Also fascists organized groups claiming freedom while try8ng to str9ng arm the government out for no legitimate reason other than they say so.... you'll say that's not fascists but that's literally what the brown shirts and gaustapo did. ...

YJeff Foxworth once said " you might be a fascist if your being a fascist .
Then again it's the old adage " takes one to know one."
Old 02-20-2022, 01:31 AM   #1016
Goriders
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by combustiblefuel View Post
Your mistaken.. his type don't like bridges. That's why they all blocked them
I have a bridge for sale if you’re interested.
Old 02-20-2022, 02:38 AM   #1017
KootenayFlamesFan
Commie Referee

Exp:

Quote:
You guys are hilarious... When BLM was rioting and burning buildings it was "mostly peaceful" but when truckers simply park and block they are insurrectionists and domestic terrorists.
Can you please provide a link to all these burnings in Canada set aflame from BLM protestors?

Last edited by KootenayFlamesFan; 02-20-2022 at 02:42 AM.
KootenayFlamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KootenayFlamesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 02:40 AM   #1018
btimbit
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Hardly. There has been a lot of healthy debate on this forum. We're just largely united against this particular brand of BS
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to btimbit For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 02:50 AM   #1019
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Not sure how many. But a ton of churches got torched.
Oh for pitys sake the church burnings were nothing to do with BLM, there were a handful of church's on reservations that were burnt by Residential School survivors as the bodies of their brothers and sisters were being discovered out back of various Church run schools, while in no way condoning these actions I for one have sympathy, if the guy down the road had sodomised you and your brothers and sisters hundreds of times, killing some in the process you might just burn his house down too.

If you want to know what real Canadian fascism looks like the minor inconvenience of having to wear a mask when you go to pick up a 6 pack or being having to take a free vaccine that is harmless and keeps you alive is not even on the radar, for over a century our fellow Canadians had their kids taken from them, where denied the right to vote or own property and were routinely denied medical care like vaccines, that's fascism.

If you are going to get crap info from the internet the least you could do is google your own propaganda, church burnings Canada
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to afc wimbledon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 02:53 AM   #1020
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I have a bridge for sale if you’re interested.
I bet you do you don't build them tho you just burn them.