Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2022, 05:03 PM   #901
Codes
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamer View Post
These people are just overgrown children. This guy appears to have the emotional maturity of a toddler.

This is in Peterborough, btw.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1495104580069298180

https://twitter.com/user/status/1495105362785099785
####ing hypocritical cowards.
Old 02-19-2022, 05:07 PM   #902
Izzle
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
Christ, this was very difficult to watch. I didn't look at the rabid pack of monkeys flinging their poo behind him, but watched his face. I think they're (the reporters, like Glen) all going to need some kind of counseling/debriefing of some kind.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1495146891646013443
Only the numbers in the Twitter link needed.
Izzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 05:08 PM   #903
MarchHare
Franchise Player

Exp:

The best people:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1495085003188887558
MarchHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 05:09 PM   #904
Izzle
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsFlames View Post
I'd like to hear GoRiders take on that clip.
Gorider: i don't see no children.
Old 02-19-2022, 05:11 PM   #905
Minnie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzle View Post
Only the numbers in the Twitter link needed.
I know. That's all I included. Unless it was the wrong set?
Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 05:13 PM   #906
Izzle
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
I know. That's all I included. Unless it was the wrong set?
Everything after the first '?' isn't needed. All the numbers prior to the ? Is good.

Last edited by Izzle; 02-19-2022 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-19-2022, 05:19 PM   #907
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Have to bear down and just wait out the tantrums. Just look the other way and let the law handle any extreme behaviour. This meltdown is their last resort.

It's funny and tragic that they talked about how they were going to give people no reason to vilify them. Soon as their leader went into cuffs that went straight into the bin.

Now you see fed up residents doing things also within their rights to protect their community, but they're going to get intimidated and harassed for exercising their freedoms because it conflicts with the dopes agenda. And yet despite dealing with this, they maintain their composure and don't lash out.

True nature of these people is on full display now.

Just have to let them tire themselves out and go back to their caves to blog and stew about it.

Will be very embarrassing if any conservative leaders are still in their camp after this.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 05:21 PM   #908
Robo
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchHare View Post
Perhaps the people charged should be required to take a mandatory amount of tutoring or just be forced to go back and repeat grades 1 through 9 In an adult grade school
Robo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 05:27 PM   #909
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsFlames View Post
Have to bear down and just wait out the tantrums. Just look the other way and let the law handle any extreme behaviour. This meltdown is their last resort.

It's funny and tragic that they talked about how they were going to give people no reason to vilify them. Soon as their leader went into cuffs that went straight into the bin.

Now you see fed up residents doing things also within their rights to protect their community, but they're going to get intimidated and harassed for exercising their freedoms because it conflicts with the dopes agenda. And yet despite dealing with this, they maintain their composure and don't lash out.

True nature of these people is on full display now.

Just have to let them tire themselves out and go back to their caves to blog and stew about it.

Will be very embarrassing if any conservative leaders are still in their camp after this.
“I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these so called civilized people? They’ll eat each other.”

If they’re clowns, anyway.

Last edited by GreenLantern2814; 02-19-2022 at 05:29 PM.
GreenLantern2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 05:57 PM   #910
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Christ, this was very difficult to watch. I didn't look at the rabid pack of monkeys flinging their poo behind him, but watched his face. I think they're (the reporters, like Glen) all going to need some kind of counseling/debriefing of some kind.

https://twitter.com/user/status/1495146891646013443?s=20&t=u-KkVs9jxpFuXVZ8qcXqsw
I remember the days of grade school, learning about propaganda and thinking it seemed so far fetched that it would be so effective. What a stupid kid I was.
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 05:57 PM   #911
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1495035442206416896

How have Randy Hillier and Maxime Bernier avoided charges like the organizers? Seems they are doing the same thing...
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 06:06 PM   #912
powderjunkie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1495146891646013443?s=20&t=u-KkVs9jxpFuXVZ8qcXqsw
As this clip was finishing on my computer my TV showed a clip of Jason Kenney rambling against the emergency act and I think talking about sending money to civil liberties orgs. I feel really sad and furious at the same time.

We have had dozens of huge, peaceful protests in Alberta against the UCP's BS. I really, really wish I could have a few minutes alone with Kenney to berate him in the same way as those morons above, but sadly, I'm better than that.

But not that much better than that...#### that ####ing ####head.
powderjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:29 PM   #913
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Yes, get downtown.

I'd like to see as many of them in cuffs as possible.
Old 02-19-2022, 06:38 PM   #914
BoLevi
First Line Centre

Exp:

There are a few million people (maybe?) in Canada, that don't think the Liberals are lunatics in their handling of this situation. The rest of the world has no such illusions.

BoLevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:39 PM   #915
direwolf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Looks like there are still a couple hundred morons on the streets of Ottawa who are refusing to leave. It's gonna get pretty damn cold tonight (-20 or thereabouts). Are these folks just gonna stay out there all night? Their trucks and their hot tubs are gone, so nowhere to warm up. And I'm betting any businesses nearby will just tell them to go f*** themselves if they try to go inside anywhere.
direwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:45 PM   #916
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolf View Post
Looks like there are still a couple hundred morons on the streets of Ottawa who are refusing to leave. It's gonna get pretty damn cold tonight (-20 or thereabouts). Are these folks just gonna stay out there all night? Their trucks and their hot tubs are gone, so nowhere to warm up. And I'm betting any businesses nearby will just tell them to go f*** themselves if they try to go inside anywhere.

Natural selection may win out after all.
Old 02-19-2022, 06:50 PM   #917
PeteMoss
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLevi View Post
There are a few million people (maybe?) in Canada, that don't think the Liberals are lunatics in their handling of this situation. The rest of the world has no such illusions.

Well..that settles it. Thanks for showing us the light.
PeteMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PeteMoss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 06:52 PM   #918
BoLevi
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteMoss View Post
Well..that settles it. Thanks for showing us the light.
Just a data point. Canada is basically a laughing stock at this point for the support the public has shown for binning our rights.

At any rate, I did like their point that this situation and Trudeau's handling of it is basically the death throes of woke culture. I would say it's woke culture jumping the shark.
BoLevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:54 PM   #919
PeteMoss
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Just a data point. Canada is basically a laughing stock at this point for the support the public has shown for binning our rights.

At any rate, I did like their point that this situation and Trudeau's handling of it is basically the death throes of woke culture. I would say it's woke culture jumping the shark.

You don't have to say more. That video of some podcast has sold me.
PeteMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:56 PM   #920
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin

Exp:

Quote:

We became a laughing stock when we allowed the truckers to set up their carnival in our nation’s capital without resistance from those in power. Four ######s on a conservative podcast (I’m assuming that’s what it is) do nothing to change that.
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote