Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Food and Entertainment
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who do you think gets to meet Lucile first?
Glenn 66 47.14%
Rosita 0 0%
Daryl 10 7.14%
Michonne 2 1.43%
Abe 31 22.14%
Maggie 4 2.86%
Rick 2 1.43%
Sasha 2 1.43%
Aaron 7 5.00%
Carl 1 0.71%
Eugene 14 10.00%
Somebody else 1 0.71%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2016, 10:39 AM   #901
Displaced Flames fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

The dialogue they are writing for Negan is great. I loved the way he relayed to Rick how Carl blasted some of his men and he was kind enough to bring him home AND he fed him spaghetti.

Hilarious.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:50 AM   #902
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Jack View Post
couple more q's...what was the post-credits scene, as my PVR did the usual cutting after 3 seconds of it?

and how did Jesus get back to the Sanctuary to meet Daryl, I thought we last saw him on the roof of the truck with Negan and Coral going to Alexandria? I guess that's where he's got his name...miracles.
lol, seems like you missed a fairly significant scene somehow. Jesus shows up when Daryl is going full Negan on that guy outside with all the motorcycles. They then grab Daryl's motorcycle and they are off.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:51 AM   #903
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
couple more q's...what was the post-credits scene, as my PVR did the usual cutting after 3 seconds of it?

and how did Jesus get back to the Sanctuary to meet Daryl, I thought we last saw him on the roof of the truck with Negan and Coral going to Alexandria? I guess that's where he's got his name...miracles.
Presumably he walked on water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Displaced Flames fan View Post
The dialogue they are writing for Negan is great. I loved the way he relayed to Rick how Carl blasted some of his men and he was kind enough to bring him home AND he fed him spaghetti.

Hilarious.
I actually liked how Negan dealt with Spencer. My wife and I were pleased about that due to our dislike of whiny, entitled Spencer.

"All you do is whine, all Rick does is work. You're here whining while hes out there working."

Brilliant.

And again, it shows that side of Negan that is goal-oriented. Spencer would have been a completely compliant, easy to manipulate, complacent patsy while Rick, despite being infinitely more competent is equally infinitely more dangerous.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 10:55 AM   #904
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post
I wonder if we see the owner of the black jungle boot in the second half. I suspect the items on the house boat were poisoned.
Something in that stash is rigged, absolutely. I though for sure when Aaron opened that box showing that sign, that was going to set some kind of trap off. I think it's safe to assume mystery boot guy is the same guy that wrote that note or was it for sure the corpse on the deck of the houseboat?
The Following User Says Thank You to GoinAllTheWay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 10:59 AM   #905
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
Something in that stash is rigged, absolutely. I though for sure when Aaron opened that box showing that sign, that was going to set some kind of trap off. I think it's safe to assume mystery boot guy is the same guy that wrote that note or was it for sure the corpse on the deck of the houseboat?
To what end though? Thats kind of a 'long-game' to play.

Presumably if you had supplies and you put them on a boat, then put that boat in a swamp and then filled that swamp with walkers, you probably at some point wanted to keep those supplies.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Old 12-12-2016, 11:02 AM   #906
calumniate
Franchise Player

Exp:

I love how it's so tough to kill Negan with a gun but then Spencer gets absolutely gutted in a split second. Like they really need guns to kill people here, lol.

Anyway that was an enjoyable episode. Nice to see Darryl do something other than sit in a corner and listen to tunes!
calumniate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:03 AM   #907
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Clearly the bullet Eugene made was not that great. It couldn't even go through a baseball bat, and I doubt it shot straight.

I think he is going to need some practice to get this skill right.
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:06 AM   #908
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
lol, seems like you missed a fairly significant scene somehow. Jesus shows up when Daryl is going full Negan on that guy outside with all the motorcycles. They then grab Daryl's motorcycle and they are off.
no I mean before that, I thought Jesus went to Alexandria on top of the Negan truck, but apparently he got off before they left, without anyone seeing or hearing of course. I think we just have to accept that he has Solid Snake cloaking powers, which is fine as long as it's consistent.
Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:06 AM   #909
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just me, or anybody else thinking "Harry Potter" during that houseboat scene?
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:07 AM   #910
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
To what end though? Thats kind of a 'long-game' to play.
Who knows? Just struck me as one of those things they made a point of putting emphasis on. They typically do that for a reason. And I do kinda think mystery boot guy has something to do with it.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 AM   #911
Komskies
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
no I mean before that, I thought Jesus went to Alexandria on top of the Negan truck, but apparently he got off before they left, without anyone seeing or hearing of course. I think we just have to accept that he has Solid Snake cloaking powers, which is fine as long as it's consistent.
Jesus went to Negan's base on top of the truck, not to Alexandria. It was presumably him that left the note and key for Darryl allowing him to escape.
Komskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #912
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
couple more q's...what was the post-credits scene, as my PVR did the usual cutting after 3 seconds of it?.
Same here.

Was there anything?

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:28 AM   #913
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Same here.

Was there anything?
It was just a shot of Rick and the group wandering into the 'Better PVR' store.

The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:29 AM   #914
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
It was just a shot of Rick and the group wandering into the 'Better PVR' store.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:31 AM   #915
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komskies View Post
Jesus went to Negan's base on top of the truck, not to Alexandria. It was presumably him that left the note and key for Darryl allowing him to escape.
but he jumped out of the back of the truck to Sanctuary and then sneaked in on foot while Coral was getting his grand tour right? I'm pretty sure he didn't just find another truck that happened to be going to Sanctuary, jump on the roof of that and then stay there until Negan decided to head to Alexandria.

this is not making any sense. so if he got into Sanctuary and gave Daryl a key, then why did he climb back onto the roof of a truck just to jump off again and meet Daryl at the bike rack?
Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:34 AM   #916
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
but he jumped out of the back of the truck to Sanctuary and then sneaked in on foot while Coral was getting his grand tour right? I'm pretty sure he didn't just find another truck that happened to be going to Sanctuary, jump on the roof of that and then stay there until Negan decided to head to Alexandria.

this is not making any sense. so if he got into Sanctuary and gave Daryl a key, then why did he climb back onto the roof of a truck just to jump off again and meet Daryl at the bike rack?
I don't think Jesus gave him the key. If he was at the door, just open the ####ing thing.

Clearly, someone else gave D the key.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:38 AM   #917
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I don't think Jesus gave him the key. If he was at the door, just open the ####ing thing.

Clearly, someone else gave D the key.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Spot on, not sure why I didn't think of that. That's interesting.....
Old 12-12-2016, 11:39 AM   #918
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

The key was for the bike. Which means the scene with Jesus wouldn't have made much sense for Jesus to give it to him, so it must have been someone else who let D out. I think Jesus being there was just a coinkydink.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:40 AM   #919
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Same here.

Was there anything?
Mysterious boot guy who was watching Rick and Aaron at the house boat was looking at Alexandria through his binoculars at night while Gabriel was on watch duty.
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hockeyguy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:42 AM   #920
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Well this made perfect sense until UCB dropped his tidbit...

But regardless, I think you need to re-watch those episodes. If it was Jesus that gave Daryl the key, he did that AFTER he was on top of the Van that had Negan and Karl in it heading back to Alexandria. When he was on top of the Van, he overheard Negan tell Dwight to lock up Daryl.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoinAllTheWay For This Useful Post: