Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2022, 09:00 AM   #821
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
Lol, nice try. May I offer my date of birth, street I live on or mothers maiden name instead?

You'll have to speak up, I can't hear you over the runaway freight train of my personal success.
I have no doubts, people are very different online and in real life.

Now then, about the moon and why it shouldn’t exist? You can’t just throw that out there and not explain that!
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 09:05 AM   #822
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
You'll have to speak up, I can't hear you over the runaway freight train of my personal success.
I don’t think 30+ year olds who still live in their parents’ house are allowed to say things like this without getting made fun of.

Choo choo.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 11:06 AM   #823
btimbit
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
This is the best juvenile deflection attempt since the "####ing my supermodel girlfriend" guy
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to btimbit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 12:24 PM   #824
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Ball View Post
My personal experience is the you will definitely feel the cold this time of year, especially if you have thicker hair (I imagine as I never had). You will adapt fairly quickly. You don’t need shampoo every shower which is cool. People with thin or balding hair hate you for being able to choose between being bald or rocking a sweet flow.
Yeah true about the cold. You guys know that feeling when a cold breeze goes down the back of your neck? That's what your head's gonna feel like. Unfortunate timing to make that decision, because it's GLORIOUS in summer. Especially when outside doing something rigorous, it just keeps you cool. But at least in winter you can wear a toque on your morning commute and not worry about messing up your hair, like those dudes on the morning train wearing earmuffs lol.

Regarding the last part, about bald/balding dudes being jealous of a follicly blessed man shaving it, I can only speak for myself but not at all! I'm married to the #1 whether I like it or not, so to see dudes with full heads of hair doing it makes me feel better that it's a good look. I actually like it, but after a decade of it I'm just SO BORED of it. I miss messing around with new looks.
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sainters7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 12:27 PM   #825
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
Yeah true about the cold. You guys know that feeling when a cold breeze goes down the back of your neck? That's what your head's gonna feel like. Unfortunate timing to make that decision, because it's GLORIOUS in summer. Especially when outside doing something rigorous, it just keeps you cool. But at least in winter you can wear a toque on your morning commute and not worry about messing up your hair, like those dudes on the morning train wearing earmuffs lol.

Regarding the last part, about bald/balding dudes being jealous of a follicly blessed man shaving it, I can only speak for myself but not at all! I'm married to the #1 whether I like it or not, so to see dudes with full heads of hair doing it makes me feel better that it's a good look. I actually like it, but after a decade of it I'm just SO BORED of it. I miss messing around with new looks.
You could get into scalp painting. A racing stripe would be pretty sharp.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 03:26 PM   #826
Geraldsh
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Also wigs and hats.
Geraldsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 11:08 PM   #827
btimbit
Franchise Player

Exp:

Sorry neighborhood kids, I just finished all the candy I bought
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to btimbit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2022, 04:11 PM   #828
RichieRich
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:

Facial hair patterns will eradicate any boredom you may have

https://list25.com/top-25-craziest-beards-ever/
Am loving #20 but that's gotta take quite a long time to brew that much hair
Am sure your spouse would appreciate the quirky #16.
RichieRich is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RichieRich For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2022, 09:02 PM   #829
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Nm

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 10-30-2022 at 09:04 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 09:16 AM   #830
Yeah_Baby
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
Was thinking of taking the head down to a #1 all over just to see what it looks like
Not so much a big deal for me cos I don’t have to look at it.
Just worried about the cold.
But that’s what a beanie is for.
Any advice for a potential first-time baldy?
Oh and no I wouldn’t tell/ask my wife first.
Yeah, hats/toques when there is a cool fall breeze are key.
Yeah_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 10:38 AM   #831
peter12
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

I'm in the bald/bearded category of man and really, it's the trend so finally I am on trend.
peter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peter12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 10:39 AM   #832
peter12
Franchise Player

Exp:

Toque in winter and baseball hat in the spring/autumn. Lots of sunscreen in the summer.
peter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peter12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 10:17 PM   #833
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin

Exp:

FARTS is the best Wordle starter.
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 10:33 PM   #834
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

East bound John Laurie at the new Charleswood lights smells like a cluster ####.

When that area ices over it'll be a lot of eau #### as people slam on the brakes to stop at that light.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 10:47 PM   #835
TrentCrimmIndependent
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimbit View Post
Oh absolutely.

and on the tattoos, man, I'm torn. I llike tattoos, but I don't have a single one because I refuse to do it just for the sake of doing it. Some of the people you see out there, just wow.
it's true . many are hoarding tattoos like a collection that needs an addition every xx amount of time rather than treating their skin like valuable real estate that they can't get back (at least not easily) . to each their own but doubtful they are enjoying all of their tattoos still

it's spun out of control a bit like retail therapy .. a new jacket or pair of shoes is nice but you get bored of it and eventually just look for the next thing

need to learn to derive pleasure and fulfillment from simpler things that are lighter on your wallet and your regrets
TrentCrimmIndependent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 06:29 AM   #836
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
East bound John Laurie at the new Charleswood lights smells like a cluster ####.

When that area ices over it'll be a lot of eau #### as people slam on the brakes to stop at that light.
Rear enders will be 3x higher than the turning accidents they resolved. Those lights are a dumb solution to incompetent drivers.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2022, 10:10 AM   #837
Lubicon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post

But just think how much safer it will be now with lights. The City says it so it must be true.
Lubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lubicon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2022, 10:15 AM   #838
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubicon View Post
But just think how much safer it will be now with lights. The City says it so it must be true.
Well, T bones will drop drastically. So it's better in that regards. But as Fuzz says, rear ending will increase dramatically.

... That read a like some excerpt of a dog pamphlet.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 09:42 AM   #839
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

I've taken a poop at every wedding I've been to.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 10:01 AM   #840
PaperBagger'14
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMaiden View Post
I've taken a poop at every wedding I've been to.
Next up, funerals. Bonus points if you poop at your funeral too.
PaperBagger'14 is offline   Reply With Quote