Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2021, 02:02 PM   #61
Lord Carnage
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Tuesday, July 6, 8:00 am for me - season ticket holder since the beginning.

Thanks for the heads up on the password/authentication... will get that figured out today.
Lord Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 02:11 PM   #62
ComixZone
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken0042 View Post
I just logged into my Flames account; they were asking for a password reset and to setup 2 factor authentication. So might be an idea for anybody to get that setup now as opposed to missing any potential moves on your date.

I'm also not likely going to move. I did like the previous experience of going down and taking some time to look at other options. Obviously not as much of an option for that for this year.
Where did you login that it prompted you for the rest/two-factor? Just CalgaryFlames.com -> Tickets -> My Flames account?
ComixZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 02:51 PM   #63
Lord Carnage
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComixZone View Post
Where did you login that it prompted you for the rest/two-factor? Just CalgaryFlames.com -> Tickets -> My Flames account?
Follow the "My Flames Account" link in the relocation email. When you try and log in, and will ask you to reset your password, add a cell phone, etc.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:40 PM   #64
GomerPile
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Thanks for the heads up on the new password etc. I have been a ticket holder going on 10 years I think. July 7th, 4pm.
GomerPile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 06:05 PM   #65
homestand
Scoring Winger

Exp:

My invoice is available online. Installment payments reduced to 7.

Looks like a 6% increase from 2019-2020.
homestand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homestand For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2021, 06:52 PM   #66
ComixZone
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homestand View Post
My invoice is available online. Installment payments reduced to 7.

I see my invoice as well, however my credit from the 19/20 season and the payment already made on the account is not being reflected. I imagine they're still making sense of it all though, as they do have this in their last email to me:

Quote:
Please note: Your 2021-22 Season Ticket Membership Statement outlining the financial status of your account will be prepared in mid-July. Any credits or payments currently on your account will be visible once Statements are prepared following the Relocation Event.

Last edited by ComixZone; 07-05-2021 at 07:02 PM.
ComixZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 07:37 AM   #67
BaconGuy
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homestand View Post

That would be very ballsy of them to increase prices that much after the pandemic / season flop
BaconGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 08:09 AM   #68
Lord Carnage
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Well, took a quick look, and nothing I was hoping to switch to.

Gotta be honest, I expected WAY more seats to be available than what the system is showing considering Calgary's oil/gas industry and the fact we just went through a year without due to COVID.

There may be more, but percentage wise it doesn't look like that much more...
Old 07-06-2021, 08:25 AM   #69
Loudog
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Carnage View Post
Well, took a quick look, and nothing I was hoping to switch to.

Gotta be honest, I expected WAY more seats to be available than what the system is showing considering Calgary's oil/gas industry and the fact we just went through a year without due to COVID.

There may be more, but percentage wise it doesn't look like that much more...

I also thought that would be the case... perhaps not a lot of people have rescinded their tickets yet?
Loudog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loudog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2021, 08:36 AM   #70
Futzee
Farm Team Player

Exp:

I think it makes sense. The Flames were right in the playoff hunt when these renewals went out a year and a half ago. I don't think anyone has been forced to make a decision since then. I'm guessing they will do relocation with the usual limited inventory then ask people for final payments for the season and then we get a bunch of new tickets available. It's probably a good year to be on the wait list (if there is still a wait list). I'd imagine some new season ticket holders get better options than what we see in relocation this year.
Futzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 09:51 AM   #71
Lord Carnage
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futzee View Post
I think it makes sense. The Flames were right in the playoff hunt when these renewals went out a year and a half ago. I don't think anyone has been forced to make a decision since then. I'm guessing they will do relocation with the usual limited inventory then ask people for final payments for the season and then we get a bunch of new tickets available. It's probably a good year to be on the wait list (if there is still a wait list). I'd imagine some new season ticket holders get better options than what we see in relocation this year.
Guess my only hope will be if someone decides to trade out of existing seats...
Old 07-06-2021, 10:11 AM   #72
Robbob
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Carnage View Post
Guess my only hope will be if someone decides to trade out of existing seats...
That is always the case. A lot of movement is plain luck and timing. Sometimes you get a heads from someone that moves so you know exactly where to look.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 10:25 AM   #73
Draug
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
That is always the case. A lot of movement is plain luck and timing. Sometimes you get a heads from someone that moves so you know exactly where to look.
Problem is, the system doesnt even refresh in real time. I moved one of my pairs from PL2R1 to PL16R1 (to be on the same side as my 212). I made the move 12 minutes ago, and the old PL2 seats are still not shown in the system.

Also, FYI for everyone, my newly positioned PL16 seats are no longer able to be selected to be relocated. So you get 1 move and only 1 move.

I so, so, so, so miss the days when you could go in person, sit in the bowl, and watch seats being tagged for availability. I made incremental improvements every single season then. I have been able to make 1 improvement since the online system came into effect the year after the flood.
Draug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 10:30 AM   #74
Robbob
Franchise Player

Exp:

I also miss the in person event. Fun sprinting up the stairs to see if anything new was available in the first row in the PLs. I also was able to make a bunch of switches to get closer to center ice. Problem is those sections are gold and rarely come up.
Old 07-06-2021, 10:55 AM   #75
Loudog
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draug View Post
Problem is, the system doesnt even refresh in real time. I moved one of my pairs from PL2R1 to PL16R1 (to be on the same side as my 212). I made the move 12 minutes ago, and the old PL2 seats are still not shown in the system.

Also, FYI for everyone, my newly positioned PL16 seats are no longer able to be selected to be relocated. So you get 1 move and only 1 move.

I so, so, so, so miss the days when you could go in person, sit in the bowl, and watch seats being tagged for availability. I made incremental improvements every single season then. I have been able to make 1 improvement since the online system came into effect the year after the flood.
You can move again, I called back into customer service so they could open the relocation portal back up for me after I moved seats this morning. 10 minutes later I was browsing again.
Loudog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loudog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2021, 10:57 AM   #76
bcneil
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudog View Post
You can move again, I called back into customer service so they could open the relocation portal back up for me after I moved seats this morning. 10 minutes later I was browsing again.
Good to know. This should be automatic really.
bcneil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bcneil For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2021, 11:26 AM   #77
Cantrader
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I can’t seem to find the seat relocation icon. Does it only show up when it is your designated time?
Cantrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 11:29 AM   #78
GoFlamesGo
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantrader View Post
I can’t seem to find the seat relocation icon. Does it only show up when it is your designated time?
Yes. You'll see a big seat relocation window popup when it's your turn.
GoFlamesGo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GoFlamesGo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2021, 11:31 AM   #79
Robbob
Franchise Player

Exp:

It also didn't show up until my time. I was scheduled at 11am. logged in and had to refresh a couple times and it didn't show until my scheduled time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbob For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2021, 11:32 AM   #80
GoFlamesGo
First Line Centre

Exp:

Surprised by the slim pickings. Was expecting a lot more seats to open up after pandemic.

Nothing in 109, 212, or 226. There's a pair in 120 (dead center ice club seats), but too expensive for me. There's currently 3 pairs Row 1 in PL.
GoFlamesGo is offline   Reply With Quote