Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2024, 09:21 AM   #6481
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
What did you think of the 3 hostages that were waiving white flags and were shot and hunted down by the IDF?

Do you think that is a war crime? Do you think this was a one off and doesn't happen to innocent Palestinians as well?
In a active war zone friendly fire incidents tend to happen. When your enemy dresses like civilians things like this will happen.

Do you think the time Hamas hit their own hospital with a rocket is a war crime? Oh wait they tried to blame it on Israel too. Now you don't talk about it anymore ��

Last edited by Skootenbeeten; 05-06-2024 at 09:31 AM.
Skootenbeeten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:27 AM   #6482
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Hahaha so close to getting it.

Yeah, that's my point. Israel needs to stop murdering Palestinians. Let's start there. Israel holds all the cards right now. They could cease firing in the next five minutes and the peace process would begin and conversations would start. Everything you just said you want hinges on Israel to stop killing people. So long as Israel's military is on the offensive in Gaza peace cannot happen.
Wow, maybe the most clueless thing I've read on here yet. Israel stopped firing for almost 20 years, how did that work out? Oh it resulted in the rape and murder of 1200 civilians. Wanna try again?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skootenbeeten For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2024, 09:32 AM   #6483
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skootenbeeten View Post
Wow, maybe the most clueless thing I've read on here yet. Israel stopped firing for almost 20 years, how did that work out? Oh it resulted in the rape and murder of 1200 civilians. Wanna try again?
Oh man, how ignorant can you be? You think Israel has been sitting on their hands for 20 years? How is it possible to be so misinformed?

Quote:
Do you know if Israel was violent at all toward Palestinians prior to October 7? Like, do you know if Israel killed more Palestinians in every single year than the other way around?

Oh hai, I found some info on that (citation):
2008 - 2024 - 6,847 Palestinian fatalities at the hands of Israel (data on casualties in the Gaza Strip are not added post October 7, 2023 until these incidents have been independently verified).

2008 - 2024 - 321 Israeli fatalities at the hands of Palestinians.

That Israel is pretty scrappy for a peaceful nation, guy.

Maybe the injuries will tell a different story...oh wait, nope! Turns out the peace-loving IDF likes inflicting injuries on Palestinians, too:

2008 - 2024 - 158,123 Palestinian injuries at the hands of Israel (data on injuries in the Gaza Strip are not added post October 7, 2023 until these incidents have been independently verified).

2008 - 2024 - 6,449 Israeli injuries at the hands of Palestinians.

I assume this will change nothing about how you view the situation lol.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:49 AM   #6484
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
icon53

Quote:
In a active war zone friendly fire incidents tend to happen. When your enemy dresses like civilians things like this will happen.

Do you think the time Hamas hit their own hospital with a rocket is a war crime? Oh wait they tried to blame it on Israel too. Now you don't talk about it anymore ��
Nice deflection pal.

Hunting down 3 people waiving white flags is NOT a friendly fire incident. It's a war crime and you justifying it shows your true colors.

You're a terrible human being.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zary's-Mustache For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2024, 09:54 AM   #6485
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think this thread needs another 24 hour time out.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheIronMaiden For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2024, 10:14 AM   #6486
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Oh man, how ignorant can you be? You think Israel has been sitting on their hands for 20 years? How is it possible to be so misinformed?

You're actually angry that Israel is defending themselves. Wow just come out and say it man, you want the jews to allow themselves to be murdered and not shoot back. The mask is slipping.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:15 AM   #6487
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
Nice deflection pal.

Hunting down 3 people waiving white flags is NOT a friendly fire incident. It's a war crime and you justifying it shows your true colors.

You're a terrible human being.

Who started the war bro?
Old 05-06-2024, 10:22 AM   #6488
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Who started the war bro?
……..ugh……..

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:26 AM   #6489
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
You're actually angry that Israel is defending themselves. Wow just come out and say it man, you want the jews to allow themselves to be murdered and not shoot back. The mask is slipping.
lol
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2024, 10:38 AM   #6490
Fl4me5
Draft Pick

https://www.memri.org/tv/hizbullah-t...ood-feel-great

Anyone willing to retract your brazen statements of famine and starvation? Looking at you Zary.
Fl4me5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:41 AM   #6491
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl4me5 View Post

Anyone willing to retract your brazen statements of famine and starvation? Looking at you Zary.
Wait, backup. Are you suggesting their isn't famine there? Is that a thing you believe?
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:46 AM   #6492
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:

Hahaha I’m not sure quoting a noted anti-Muslim Israeli-propaganda organization is the move, here.

When you asked “Can anyone honestly say they have not been affected by some form of propaganda in this war, regardless of which side you support?” I didn’t think you were going to turn around and do your best to make sure everyone had to answer “no” lol
Old 05-06-2024, 10:46 AM   #6493
Fl4me5
Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Wait, backup. Are you suggesting their isn't famine there? Is that a thing you believe?
Not at the hands of Israel.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:47 AM   #6494
Fl4me5
Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
Hahaha I’m not sure quoting a noted anti-Muslim Israeli-propaganda organization is the move, here.

When you asked “Can anyone honestly say they have not been affected by some form of propaganda in this war, regardless of which side you support?” I didn’t think you were going to turn around and do your best to make sure everyone had to answer “no” lol
Kind of like how every “source” you and Zary have provided have been the Hamas puppet, the UN.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:49 AM   #6495
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Not at the hands of Israel.
Ok, so you acknowledge famine, then what was the point of your previous link? That their isn't famine?
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:54 AM   #6496
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Kind of like how every “source” you and Zary have provided have been the Hamas puppet, the UN.
Well, calling the UN the “Hamas puppet” is, as you put it before, “insane,” but that statement along with you excusing your own dissemination of propaganda by suggesting it’s OK because someone else did it is absurd and suggests that you’re probably the one guilty of pursuing a double standard here.

I’ve also provided plenty of sources beyond the UN. It’s been a long stretch since October 7, you’re new to the conversation, I get it, but you’re free to go cruise through the other sources I’ve shared if you want to educate yourself instead of relying on propaganda and misinformation to form your opinions.

Hate isn’t the answer here. Even though your sources make it easier to feel it, and I’m sure you think it feels good.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:56 AM   #6497
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:

They just scream "anti-muslim" immediately and run away. I guess reality is "anti-muslim". Perpetual victims.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:58 AM   #6498
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
They just scream "anti-muslim" immediately and run away. I guess reality is "anti-muslim". Perpetual victims.
We’re actually right here having a normal conversation. I know that’s tough for you, but it’s pretty simple. Feel free to look up MEMRI yourself, since you’re so engaged with the topic all of a sudden.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:59 AM   #6499
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
At least you've finally come out and admit you hate Muslims and that's why you got so triggered you signed in to make your 3rd post and now counting in 5 years.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 11:05 AM   #6500
Skootenbeeten
Backup Goalie

Exp:

https://twitter.com/imshin/status/1762805338439311388

#openairprison