Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2024, 07:32 PM   #6421
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nage Waza View Post
That is a nice thing to say to someone that just sat through his third funeral related to October 7. I don't expect any less from you. Your post history is filled with vile bullying that hasn't added one thing of value.
Don't play the victim. Some people living in Calgary have lost family members as well and weren't even allowed to have a burial let alone attend a funeral.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 07:43 PM   #6422
Snuffleupagus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Avoiding what? Why don't you describe what exactly Hamas did that was vile? You are sanitizing their evil to a single question, hoping that you can use that to equate Israel to Hamas. It is an argument for the simple minded.

Now if someone was to say, hey, why didn't Israel do X or Y, I would be happy to step up and offer my opinion. At this point, I have yet to see someone offer an alternative to Israel's response besides lay down and die.

I have made my position very clear so many times, you guys have some wild fantasies about me. Maybe go through my history and you can see my position. I am pro peace, unlike many of you.
I asked that 100's of pages ago.

"crickets"
Snuffleupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuffleupagus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 07:49 PM   #6423
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post

"crickets"
For someone who hates religion so much you really seem to love a state that was literally founded for one religion and race.
Old 05-04-2024, 07:50 PM   #6424
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Avoiding what?
Avoiding answering a very straightforward question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Why do you feel the need to defend genocide? The need to defend deliberate mass starvation of children in infants and newborns?

Do you agree that the deliberate starvation of children, infants and newborns is disgusting vile and evil?

If not. Why not? What is your justification for this mass murder?

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 07:51 PM   #6425
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
That is a nice thing to say to someone that just sat through his third funeral related to October 7. I don't expect any less from you. Your post history is filled with vile bullying that hasn't added one thing of value.
OK, I’ll say this instead:

Quote:
Oh your poor avatar.
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 07:51 PM   #6426
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
Don't play the victim. Some people living in Calgary have lost family members as well and weren't even allowed to have a burial let alone attend a funeral.
Another shameful post from you. Certainly par for the course...

Too many funerals for either side, needs to stop. At least I am on the side of peace. Shame you are part of the problem and just don't see it.
Nage Waza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 07:54 PM   #6427
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Another shameful post from you. Certainly par for the course...

Too many funerals for either side, needs to stop. At least I am on the side of peace. Shame you are part of the problem and just don't see it.
No it was another play the victim post from you. You're not more important than the hundreds of thousands of people who have had to attend funerals on both sides of this conflict. Your personal experience means nothing when you can't have humanity for BOTH sides.
You using the post for sympathy is what's shameful instead of standing for peace you let it fuel your hatred.

Some even still have family members buried under the rubble or in a pit buried with trash by the Israeli army and haven't had the chance at a funeral.
Old 05-04-2024, 07:57 PM   #6428
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
For someone who hates religion so much you really seem to love a state that was literally founded for one religion and race.
This is another lie...I am starting to think you aren't lying as much as you simply don't know what you think you know.

Good tactic though, avoid any sensible conversation and instead throw out Iranian propaganda.

Israel doesn't just allow all religions, it enables each of those religions to administer their own rules and process. Israel defends that ability, but keep on judging Israel differently from every other country. Try that in Gaza, see what happens.

Just a liar or ill informed, hard to tell the difference with you.
Old 05-04-2024, 07:59 PM   #6429
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
How about cut the genocide thing out?
Maybe try and show a bit of restraint when it comes to mass murder of children?
And stop with the it was Hamas, Hamas made me do it excuse. Hamas made me shoot that old woman waving a white flag excuse. Hamas made me execute that little girl excuse.
Because no one believes it. It just enhances your depravity.

You like killing old people and young children. Just own it.

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:02 PM   #6430
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
No it was another play the victim post from you. You're not more important than the hundreds of thousands of people who have had to attend funerals on both sides of this conflict. Your personal experience means nothing when you can't have humanity for BOTH sides.
You using the post for sympathy is what's shameful instead of standing for peace you let it fuel your hatred.
Wrong and gross. Many of us have dealt with this terrible event in different ways. Mine is just as valid as someone else. I think it is fair for me to state I don't find this funny. Yet you guys attack me for it, just piling on more grossness. Really embarrassing of you, but keep on defending some disgusting posts here.

Quote:
Some even still have family members buried under the rubble or in a pit buried with trash by the Israeli army and haven't had the chance at a funeral.
Of course I care about those going through that, including my family and friends and those I don't know.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:03 PM   #6431
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

It’s cool that being “on the side of peace” means advocating for the complete destruction of Gaza and the elimination of Palestinians as a means to an end (#freethehostages #thatcouldvebeenfreedmultipletimes #butinsteadweaccidentallymurderedandlefttodie #becausewe’retoobusywiththebombing).

What’s weird is that actually advocating for peace and an end to civilian casualties means you’re a vile nazi anti-semite who hates jews. Kinda seems like something someone with an agenda would say but hey what do I know people have been to funerals after all.
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 08:06 PM   #6432
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Wrong and gross. Many of us have dealt with this terrible event in different ways. Mine is just as valid as someone else. I think it is fair for me to state I don't find this funny. Yet you guys attack me for it, just piling on more grossness. Really embarrassing of you, but keep on defending some disgusting posts here.

Of course I care about those going through that, including my family and friends and those I don't know.
You literally mocked me when someone told me they wanted me to be murdered by Hamas, dude. I don’t think anyone here thinks that’s “valid”. If someone said that to you, you would have an absolute meltdown.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:09 PM   #6433
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
How about cut the genocide thing out?
Maybe try and show a bit of restraint when it comes to mass murder of children?
And stop with the it was Hamas, Hamas made me do it excuse. Hamas made me shoot that old woman waving a white flag excuse. Hamas made me execute that little girl excuse.
Because no one believes it. It just enhances your depravity.

You like killing old people and young children. Just own it.
Unfortunately, when Israel let their guard down to enable Gazan's with employment in Israel, Hamas orchestrated a terrible attack, including murdering and raping women, children and men, both Jews and anyone in their path. For 20 years, Hamas built their military beneath their civilians, and resisted evacuating those civilians while firing rockets from their homes. Instead of building bridges with Israel, who literally gave the Gazan's independence to build a state, they prepared for war.

War is terrible, in particular when your own government is putting you in the line of fire. Ukraine evacuated their citizens as much as they could. Hamas wouldn't.

Israel is a tiny country with a tiny number of soldiers - this was the strategy they chose in a war they believed their survival depended on. I am unsure if bringing soldiers in to do the work would have been successful, clearly Israel agreed since they have done things differently.

I doubt you are interested in engaging in meaningful discussion based on how much rhetoric you included but I gave you a fair answer.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:10 PM   #6434
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
It’s cool that being “on the side of peace” means advocating for the complete destruction of Gaza and the elimination of Palestinians as a means to an end (#freethehostages #thatcouldvebeenfreedmultipletimes #butinsteadweaccidentallymurderedandlefttodie #becausewe’retoobusywiththebombing).

What’s weird is that actually advocating for peace and an end to civilian casualties means you’re a vile nazi anti-semite who hates jews. Kinda seems like something someone with an agenda would say but hey what do I know people have been to funerals after all.
It is Hamas not wanting peace or ceasefires, in fact, they started this and continue with the hostages that they could release today. Don't try to lie to everyone here, it isn't working.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nage Waza For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 08:12 PM   #6435
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
It is Hamas not wanting peace or ceasefires, in fact, they started this and continue with the hostages that they could release today. Don't try to lie to everyone here, it isn't working.
What did you think of the 3 hostages that were waiving white flags and were shot and hunted down by the IDF?

Do you think that is a war crime? Do you think this was a one off and doesn't happen to innocent Palestinians as well?
Old 05-04-2024, 08:17 PM   #6436
Snuffleupagus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I think all religion is ######ed but there's a big difference here.

The Jews are fighting back because 1300 people were raped & slaughtered and for the many years of missiles and crazy suicide bombers, not because of an invisible man in the sky telling them to.

It was Hamas that was doing the attacking and hateful teachings to Palestinian's in the name of their stupid religion.

I don't think I have to tell you what religion holds the golden key on violence these days.
Snuffleupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:19 PM   #6437
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
We know they started it and we also found out that Israel could have had the hostages back already.

Hamas is horrible and to blame for so much of this. Who exactly do you think you’re arguing with?
Old 05-04-2024, 08:20 PM   #6438
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:

The Jews are fighting back because 1300 people were raped & slaughtered and for the many years of missiles and crazy suicide bombers, not because of an invisible man in the sky telling them to.

It was Hamas that was doing the attacking and hateful teachings to Palestinian's in the name of their stupid religion.

I don't think I have to tell you what religion holds the golden key on violence these days.
At least you’ve stopped sharing anti-muslim hate sites to make your point. That was an awkward period of your posting history.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:21 PM   #6439
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:

So you're ok with mass killings and slaughter as long as God didn't tell them to do? Got it.

What about settler violence and killings in the West Bank? Hamas isn't in the West Bank and settlers are currently acting like religious fanatics.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:24 PM   #6440
Zary's-Mustache
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

https://www.jurist.org/news/2024/05/...-of-sanctions/

UK sanctions Israeli settlers and israeli terror groups.