Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2024, 01:08 PM   #5281
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
https://www.timesofisrael.com/direct...s-data-center/

Directly beneath UNRWA’s Gaza headquarters, IDF uncovers top secret Hamas data center
Lol. Of course they did.

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:16 PM   #5282
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Meanwhile amongst the UNRWA smokescreen from the ICJ ruling the genocide continues.

Quote:
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel has imposed financial restrictions on the main U.N. agency providing aid in the Gaza Strip, a measure which prevented a shipment of food for 1.1 million Palestinians from reaching the war-battered enclave, the agency’s director said Friday.

The restrictions deepened a crisis between Israel and UNRWA, whose operations have been threatened following Israeli accusations that some of its workers participated in the Oct. 7 attack that triggered Israel’s war in Gaza. Those accusations have led major donor nations, including the U.S., to suspend funding to the U.N. organization and left its future in question.

UNRWA’s director, Philippe Lazzarini, said Friday that that a convoy of food donated by Turkey has been sitting for weeks in the Israeli port city of Ashdod. The agency said that the Israeli contractor they work with received a call from Israeli customs authorities “ordering them not to process any UNRWA goods.”

That stoppage means 1,049 shipping containers of rice, flour, chickpeas, sugar and cooking oil — enough to feed 1.1 million people for one month — are stuck, even as an estimated 25% of families in Gaza face catastrophic hunger.
https://apnews.com/article/israel-pa...55679a01a19371

Old 02-10-2024, 01:20 PM   #5283
Manhattanboy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherapyforGlencross View Post
I may just be naive, but if this is true, I’m not sure this is any further evidence of UNRWA’s ‘complicity’ with Hamas. If I’m Hamas, and I know that the UNRWA is sympathetic to us, it would make the most sense to build directly underneath without them being knowledgeable of that fact.
You’re kidding right? I’m on the 8th floor and can tell when my neighbour five floors below is hanging a picture.
Manhattanboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:23 PM   #5284
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorfever View Post
Hahaha.

Keep trying.

You are wrong.
It’s OK, you can pretend all you want. Evidence speaks for itself.
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:34 PM   #5285
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

You can never be sure about 6-year old girls crying for help in a car or paramedics trying to save her. There's probably Israeli intelligence though that points to the little girl and the paramedics being members of Hamas.

Quote:
Hind Rajab was fleeing the city with her aunt, uncle and three cousins when the car they were travelling in appears to have come face to face with Israeli tanks, and come under fire.

Audio recordings of calls between Hind and emergency call operators suggest that the six-year-old was the only one left alive in the car, hiding from Israeli forces among the bodies of her relatives.

Her pleas for someone to rescue her#ended when the phone line was cut amid the sound of more gunfire.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68261286
activeStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:42 PM   #5286
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
But it's important to note that they don't hate Palestinians.
They just like slaughtering them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevo View Post
Only the ones that join or support Hamas.
Six year olds and Paramedics.The latter lured to their execution.

Quote:
A six-year-old girl who went missing in Gaza City last month has been found dead, along with several of her relatives and two paramedics who tried to save her.

Hind Rajab was fleeing the city with her aunt, uncle and three cousins when the car they were travelling in appears to have come face to face with Israeli tanks, and come under fire.
Audio recordings of calls between Hind and emergency call operators suggest that the six-year-old was the only one left alive in the car, hiding from Israeli forces among the bodies of her relatives.
Her pleas for someone to rescue her ended when the phone line was cut amid the sound of more gunfire.
Paramedics from the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) managed on Saturday to reach the area, which had previously been closed off as an active combat zone.
They found the black Kia car Hind had been travelling in - its windscreen and dashboard smashed to pieces, bullet holes scattered across the side.
One paramedic told journalists that Hind was among the six bodies found inside the car, all of which showed signs of gunfire and shelling.
A few metres away were the remains of another vehicle - completely burnt out, its engine spilling onto the ground. This, the Red Crescent says, is the ambulance sent to fetch Hind.
Its crew - Yusuf al-Zeino and Ahmed al-Madhoun - were killed when the ambulance was bombed by Israeli forces, the organisation says.
In a statement, the PRCS accused Israel of deliberately targeting the ambulance, as soon as it arrived at the scene on 29 January.
"The [Israeli] occupation deliberately targeted the Red Crescent crew despite obtaining prior coordination to allow the ambulance to arrive at the scene to rescue the child Hind," it said.
The PRCS told the BBC that it had taken several hours to coordinate access with the Israeli army, in order to send paramedics to Hind.
One paramedic told journalists that Hind was among the six bodies found inside the car, all of which showed signs of gunfire and shelling.

A few metres away were the remains of another vehicle - completely burnt out, its engine spilling onto the ground. This, the Red Crescent says, is the ambulance sent to fetch Hind.
Its crew - Yusuf al-Zeino and Ahmed al-Madhoun - were killed when the ambulance was bombed by Israeli forces, the organisation says.
In a statement, the PRCS accused Israel of deliberately targeting the ambulance, as soon as it arrived at the scene on 29 January.
"The [Israeli] occupation deliberately targeted the Red Crescent crew despite obtaining prior coordination to allow the ambulance to arrive at the scene to rescue the child Hind," it said.
The PRCS told the BBC that it had taken several hours to coordinate access with the Israeli army, in order to send paramedics to Hind.

We got the coordination, we got the green light," PRCS spokeswoman, Nibal Farsakh, told me earlier this week. "On arrival, [the crew] confirmed that they could see the car where Hind was trapped, and they could see her. The last thing we heard is continuous gunfire."

Old 02-10-2024, 01:54 PM   #5287
activeStick
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Six year olds and Paramedics.The latter lured to their execution.

As Zevo said, only the ones who support Hamas. The paramedics and 6-year old therefore support Hamas. Intelligence will come out Monday showing this.
activeStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 02:19 PM   #5288
TherapyforGlencross
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattanboy View Post
You’re kidding right? I’m on the 8th floor and can tell when my neighbour five floors below is hanging a picture.
I have to ask the same question, are you serious? The density of your floor, even five floors below, combined with open air flow, is much less than the overburden and shale layers beneath Gaza. A cubic meter of soil weighs about 1.5 tons. Nonetheless a lot of Gaza tunnels are 50 meters below surface level. So you’re likely hitting bedrock at that point. The two are not remotely comparable.

Last edited by TherapyforGlencross; 02-10-2024 at 02:23 PM.
TherapyforGlencross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 03:38 PM   #5289
Manhattanboy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Ya I’m not buying UNRWA’s denials but that’s just my view.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manhattanboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2024, 03:56 PM   #5290
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Lol. Of course they did.
Maybe if it came from a Hamas spokesperson you would believe it lol

Go outside, get some fresh air. You attack every poster who posts something remotely against your views. You are completely unhinged and probably should get some hobbies outside of screaming in this thread

Last edited by Beninho; 02-10-2024 at 04:02 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beninho For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2024, 04:02 PM   #5291
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Maybe if it came from a Hamas spokesperson you would believe it lol

Go outside, get some fresh air. You attack every poster who posts something remotely against your views. You are completely unhinged and probably should get some hobbies
lol
You ok?

Old 02-10-2024, 04:03 PM   #5292
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
lol
You ok?
Are you ok? You are obsessed. Go two days without posting about Israel. Absolutely nuts actually.

You literally attack people posting articles from legitimate news agencies. You got mad at a poster for posting a Wall Street Journal article and seem to claim any article coming from Israel is a lie even with mountains of evidence. You don’t actually have discussions, you are aggressive and condescendingly talk down to anyone who does not hold your world view.

Last edited by Beninho; 02-10-2024 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-10-2024, 04:06 PM   #5293
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Are you ok? You are obsessed. Go two days without posting about Israel. Absolutely nuts actually.
You sure you're ok?

Old 02-10-2024, 04:14 PM   #5294
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
even with mountains of evidence..
Present it.

Present one link from one country stating it has seen credible evidence.

Old 02-10-2024, 04:26 PM   #5295
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Present it.

Present one link from one country stating it has seen credible evidence.
You are so warped in your own arguments, I was not trying to get involved in your “evidence” discussion. I merely posted an article where the IDF finds Hamas intelligence centre under UNWRA HQ. It is the biggest story regarding the war today. If you actually read the article you would have seen the it doesn’t claim UNWRA was aware. It actually states “But the IDF’s recent discovery of the Hamas data center while UNRWA is under increased scrutiny appears to be merely a coincidence.” There is mountains of evidence coming out today that Hamas was operating below UNRWA HQ.

So you think Israel just created this Hamas intelligence center for PR purposes or what?

Last edited by Beninho; 02-10-2024 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-10-2024, 04:30 PM   #5296
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Present a small bit of the "mountains of evidence" to support the allegations.

I'm not saying I don't believe it. I just want to see some evidence..

Old 02-10-2024, 04:44 PM   #5297
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Present a small bit of the "mountains of evidence" to support the allegations.

I'm not saying I don't believe it. I just want to see some evidence..
It is in the article which you already dismissed as IDF lies. I am not getting into a circular argument with you.
Old 02-10-2024, 04:48 PM   #5298
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Lol. That's not evidence.

Old 02-10-2024, 07:25 PM   #5299
Manhattanboy
Franchise Player

Exp:

https://apple.news/A-Vmj11H_TsW-0dWSPto3mA

Wall Street Journal: Hamas Military Compound Found Beneath U.N. Agency Headquarters in Gaza Subterranean complex had air-conditioned room with computer servers, office space

“A Wall Street Journal reporter and journalists from other news organizations visited the site this past week in a trip organized by Israel’s military. A tunnel also appeared to pass beneath a U.N.-run school near the headquarters.”
Old 02-10-2024, 07:29 PM   #5300
TherapyforGlencross
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:

You literally attack people posting articles from legitimate news agencies. You got mad at a poster for posting a Wall Street Journal article and seem to claim any article coming from Israel is a lie even with mountains of evidence. You don’t actually have discussions, you are aggressive and condescendingly talk down to anyone who does not hold your world view.
I’m pretty sure you’re referring to the article I sent (Wall Street Journal), I didn’t feel attacked by Bagor nor did I think he was mad at me for posting it..

I’m not an expert at middle eastern geopolitics/life, so if I’m wrong, I’d like to be told so respectfully. I felt respected in our conversation. Plus if I’m wrong, what do you expect from an ass?

Last edited by TherapyforGlencross; 02-10-2024 at 07:43 PM.
TherapyforGlencross is offline   Reply With Quote