Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2021, 06:22 AM   #241
btimbit
Franchise Player

Exp:

Kylington > Fox
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to btimbit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2021, 08:09 AM   #242
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

I feel such a sense of relief with Sutter at the helm. It sort of relieves the idea that anyone could be doing better, and there’s a trust in his decision, even if they seem odd. It makes me feel less inclined to really “question” coaching decisions vs just “wondering” about them.
Old 11-15-2021, 08:51 AM   #243
Moneyhands23
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I'll be feeling a lot better if the boys can beat Philly and then stomp the Sabers after.
Moneyhands23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Moneyhands23 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 09:29 AM   #244
Fan in Exile
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I'm optimistic about this team and impressed by the way Sutter has them playing together. They've truly bought in. However the next step they need to take to be a true contender is the ability to win tight games. They seem to win convincingly or lose by a goal. Sure there's no 3-on-3 in the playoffs but they better be able to come out on top of those tight one-goal games if they really want to go anywhere.
Fan in Exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 09:58 AM   #245
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

I have caught several of your guys games this year (thanks to ESPN+) and each time I feel you look strong. I think you guys should be optimistic about your season.

The Stars are freaking awful this year and inspiring no confidence. So I have relapsed into watching the young Wings squad doing some damage. (though they collapsed against the jackets last night) So that puts the Flames at the top of my list when choosing a game to watch this year!
This individual is not affluent and more of a member of that shrinking middle class. It is likely the individual does not have a high paying job, is limited on benefits, and has to make due with those benefits provided by employer.
dobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dobbles For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 10:07 AM   #246
MrMike
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I feel such a sense of relief with Sutter at the helm. It sort of relieves the idea that anyone could be doing better, and there’s a trust in his decision, even if they seem odd. It makes me feel less inclined to really “question” coaching decisions vs just “wondering” about them.
Absolutely. The same feeling with having Markstrom in net. There is nothing left to put blame on. It’s up to the top players to now do their part.
MrMike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 10:24 AM   #247
gvitaly
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm already planning the parade for making it out of the first round of the playoffs.
gvitaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 11:32 AM   #248
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Flames have normalized a little lately. The luxury of a good start is that it gives the team wiggle room. I think it will be especially important since the Olympic break will give the second half of the season an interesting complexion.
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote