Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #2201
Baxter Renegade
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saillias View Post
Vote: Flameswin

Just for continuing to botch my username as some sort of pluralized Sally
Saillias is mafia... My list stands:

Barrow = Completely, CC, DropIt
Parker = Saillias

-Brett Hull
Baxter Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #2202
ineedanother
Backup Goalie

Exp:

I agree that DropIt is Barrow. My top guesses to the last Parker are flameswin, Hockeyguy15. If Completely is Parker I think HalifaxDrunk is the last Barrow.
Summary
Parker
Completely
Flameswin
Hockeyguy15

Barrow
CaptainCrunch
Completely
DropIt
HalifaxDrunk
ineedanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:48 PM   #2203
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

I have to go into shift early but I will be checking my phone throughout the night.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:49 PM   #2204
Baxter Renegade
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
I have to go into shift early but I will be checking my phone throughout the night.
Can't you tell them you have other priorities!?!?!

We're on the verge of a revolution here man!!

-Brett Hull
The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter Renegade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 12:50 PM   #2205
ineedanother
Backup Goalie

Exp:

With 7 votes now I can place the hammer vote. If anybody has anything they would like to say, now would be the time.
ineedanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #2206
saillias
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedanother View Post
With 7 votes now I can place the hammer vote. If anybody has anything they would like to say, now would be the time.
Go Flames go.
saillias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #2207
Completely
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Well, i was going for the finale, but i think my time is up. :/ I was really hoping to be all like, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE as i smite the nonbelievers down.
Completely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:52 PM   #2208
Completely
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Cbl this ones for you

vote: Completely
Completely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:52 PM   #2209
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
I think with us figuring out dropit, CC outed himself, and we are lynching completely that I night action saillias. Especially after that mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter Renegade View Post
Saillias is mafia... My list stands:

Barrow = Completely, CC, DropIt
Parker = Saillias
Man, there's something just off about the Sallias thing. I think we're wasting our time, but I still guess it's a good investigation just to know he's town with all the speculation.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:54 PM   #2210
jayswin

Exp:

No more posts (that's for you flameswin)
The Following User Says Thank You to jayswin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 12:55 PM   #2211
saillias
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

If he does investigate me I promise to actually help the town tomorrow once you stop looking at my posts through a "desperate single mafia guy" lens.

If dissentower doesn't and I live, I'll probably just post for my own amusement because no one trusts me atm.
saillias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #2212
jayswin

Exp:

^^^^^^

That would constitute a "post".
The Following User Says Thank You to jayswin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 01:25 PM   #2213
Mazrim
CP Gamemaster

Exp:

Vote Count:

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes on any one player to hammer. It takes 5 votes to deadline lynch.

Hasn’t Voted (4): Hockeyguy15, CaptainCrunch, ineedanother, DropIt

Voting:
Completely (8): Lego Man, flameswin, dissentowner, Baxter Renegade, undercoverbrother, strombad, HalifaxDrunk, Completely
CaptainCrunch (1): Rathji
flameswin (1): saillias

There was shock and surprise among the townspeople when part way through the day a mafioso was willing to uncover his identity in front of them. Surprisingly, they didn't round on him immediately. Instead, it was confirmation that they were headed in the right direction. The town would let this wolf prowl in their midst, as at least they knew what they were looking at now. Rounding on Completely, the town was confident and ready to move forward. He laughed the whole time before his death.

Completely, Barrow Mafia, lynched Day 6.

With heads held high, the town left the square feeling good about their chances. They hoped for some useful information to come out of the night to help them reclaim the town for good.

It is now Night 6. You may not post in the thread during this time.

If you have night actions, they must be PM'd to me by Saturday, May 24th at 10:00 PM Mountain Time. Please title the PM "Night 6 Action". If everyone submits their night actions before the deadline, I will open the thread as soon as I process all actions.
Mazrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:18 PM   #2214
Mazrim
CP Gamemaster

Exp:

There was an energy to the crowd as they gathered the next day in the town square. They felt they were still capable of pulling this out. Some almost looked eager to begin.

There was a long wait for everyone to arrive though. Some were almost suspiciously slow to make it to the town square. They arrived with interesting news, however. There had been more mafia crossfire, and unfortunately they had struck at Baxter as predicted. Clearly today would be an interesting one.

DropIt, Barrow Mafia, killed Night 6
Baxter Renegade, Doctor, killed Night 6

Things were starting to come down to the wire. The townspeople hoped they could hold on through and make the right choices today.

It is now Day 7. With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes on any one player to hammer. It takes 4 votes to deadline lynch.

Vote Count:

Hasn’t Voted (11): saillias, Rathji, Hockeyguy15, strombad, flameswin, dissentowner, ineedanother, HalifaxDrunk, Lego Man, undercoverbrother, CaptainCrunch

Voting:

Deadline is Thursday, May 29th at 10:00 PM Mountain Time. Hammer cannot be dropped before Sunday, May 25th at 10:00 PM Mountain Time.
Mazrim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazrim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 08:27 PM   #2215
Baxter Renegade
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

----Death Post----

*cough* *hack*
The war has been won... You guys know what to do....

I can rest in peace knowing this town is in good hands.

-Brett Hull
The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter Renegade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #2216
jayswin

Exp:

Good, we've DropIt out of the way. I pretty much knew he was mafia but figured Id have trouble keeping him at the forefront for the rest of us.

We lost Baxter, but we're in awesome shape, imo.

Barrow mafia is essentially dead. Odd strategy by captain crunch, as I guess he thought he was as good as dead and would detract away from his partners, but luckily we saw through that and lynched his buddy Completely AND got DropIt out via crossfire.

I highly, highly doubt sallias is the last Parker mafia, due to everything that's gone on with kermitology, but lets wait and see who diss investigated.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:51 PM   #2217
jayswin

Exp:

So if I'm looking at our remaining posters for the last parker, I'm thinking like this. Correct me if I'm wrong on anything.

saillias, too much going on with kermitology, not likely

Rathji, proven town

Hockeyguy15, tough read, as he's playing like last game; Lots of posts, throwing accusations all over the place.

strombad, has posted oddly at times, but it wouldn't blow me away if he was the last parker, Has posted much more like a lone wolf than someone who is working with others behind the scenes, though, so probably town

flameswin, I know I'm town, but can understand if there's some suspicion

dissentowner, cop

ineedanother, proven town

HalifaxDrunk, my number one suspect by a country mile after reviewing his posts again

Lego Man, proven town

undercoverbrother, very un-mafia like all game

CaptainCrunch proven barrow, lame duck
Old 05-24-2014, 09:42 PM   #2218
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Out of the darkness and into the light

Well it was an unfortunate stupid result, Parker had a list of towns people investigated by the cop and you couldn't stick to the simplest plan.

You sir whoever you are now go down as the worst player ever. Especially since Drop it was under suspicion and not labeled by the cop.

I gave you the road to a lot of kills and you did this.

I can't work with you, so I might just kill you tonight instead of killing the cop (dis).

If you had killed a townsperson, tonight that was labeled on the list, we could have killed the cop tonight and another towns person, then two tomorrow night and the night after, then depended on your stealth to finish things off.

To the towns people, I might kill the cop, I might just randomly kill one of the un labeled people out there for fun.

This is my last word of the day.

CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:15 PM   #2219
Lego Man
Hero

Exp:

Let's at least stop the two kills every night, and give the town more days to lynch the last mafia member.

Vote: CaptainCrunch

Afterwards, I say we go for HalifaxDrunk. Then (in order) Hockeyguy15, Strombad, flameswin, saillias, and finally undercoverbrother.

I really do think HalifaxDrunk is the last Mafia though.

We got dis.
Lego Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:37 PM   #2220
jayswin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lego Man View Post
Let's at least stop the two kills every night, and give the town more days to lynch the last mafia member.

Vote: CaptainCrunch

Afterwards, I say we go for HalifaxDrunk. Then (in order) Hockeyguy15, Strombad, flameswin, saillias, and finally undercoverbrother.

I really do think HalifaxDrunk is the last Mafia though.

We got dis.
Yep agreed. I fortunately we lose diss tonight no matter what, so I'm really hoping he investigated halifaxdrunk and just comes in and says "yep he's mafia" and the our win becomes a two day formality.

vote: captain crunch.

Tags
edmonton is no good , toronto is no good , vancouver is no good , wild west