Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2024, 08:40 AM   #9061
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

/removed

Last edited by Cheese; 09-20-2024 at 10:04 AM.
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2024, 09:12 AM   #9062
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
Leaked Hezbollah intelligence documents have been discovered regarding the damage from the pager explosions.

[removed tweet since OP removed]
The person who originally shared that says it’s fake (with some inconsistencies with what calendar they use for what, etc), reading through Twitter it seems like nobody can actually confirm the validity of it at all.

I also wouldn’t go sharing a Twitter account of a Trump supporting misinformation and anti-Muslim hate machine, but hey, would be hard to know who they are without cruising through the feed.

Last edited by PepsiFree; 09-20-2024 at 10:29 AM.
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2024, 09:13 AM   #9063
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Here's some discussion around the "legality" of the attack. So it does sound like Israel has breached an international agreement they are party to on a ban on booby traps.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2024, 09:53 AM   #9064
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Another CBC video I caught last night, which I think supports a few of the things I have said.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/video/9.6514990

"of course we are scared, who can feel safe in this situation, who can feel secure about their phone now?"

The description from the trauma doctor are particularly nasty.

Nazralla: "Hezbollah will not stop their strikes as they are in solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza".

Which I think strongly supports my position that the inhumane destruction in Gaza is leading to more attacks on Israel and not making them safer. Israel's is making the wrong decisions if safety and security is their goal. It's not working. More rockets fired today.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2024, 10:43 AM   #9065
Flames Fan, Ph.D.
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afc wimbledon View Post
you guys want a 'good guy' and a 'bad guy' and there isn't one, you want a 'clean' war and that has never existed but what you really want is a set of rules that equalizes the conflict and gives Hamas and Hezbollah a fighting chance, that aint ever going to happen, Israel will always be able to kill 100 muslims or more for every Israeli and they always will, how hard is that to understand? what does it matter if it is right or wrong? do I think Israel is a moral country defending itself? no but if you climb into a cage with a lion you are going to get eaten.
Flames Fan, Ph.D. is online now   Reply With Quote