Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Other Sports: Football, Baseball, Local Hockey, Etc...
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2024, 08:25 PM   #341
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Anyone catch the last hole of regulation play today? That was wild for me as I was on my while gazing up at the TV when anyone would shoot/putt. All three final group guys lining up putts and all of a sudden I hear

"and there is smoke bombs all over the green, the police have four people apprehended". I shot up and saw Scheffler and Kim just kind of watching it all go down. Weird moment, haha.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 08:37 PM   #342
calgarygeologist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswin View Post
Anyone catch the last hole of regulation play today? That was wild for me as I was on my while gazing up at the TV when anyone would shoot/putt. All three final group guys lining up putts and all of a sudden I hear

"and there is smoke bombs all over the green, the police have four people apprehended". I shot up and saw Scheffler and Kim just kind of watching it all go down. Weird moment, haha.
It was definitely odd and not something that is seen very often but at the same time I found the crowd reaction much weirder. Breaking out into a USA-USA chant and then the national anthem didn't seem right. Did they know or assume that the "protesters" were foreigners?
calgarygeologist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 05:23 PM   #343
nfotiu
Franchise Player

Exp:

Monday Q Info guys live tweets and interviews today about Nick Bienz making it into the Rocket Mortgage are pretty awesome.

He is a Golf Galaxy employee who has never been in anything higher than a State Open. Shot a 65, had 3 beers and went to a 9 hole playoff to earn a spot!
nfotiu is online now   Reply With Quote