View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 11:49 AM   #3297
SuperMatt18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Because 0.0000000001% of the female population looks like that while muscle head males are not that rare. I had no issues with Ellie and Dina.
Ummm I'm not sure this is true. And even if it is true then it doesn't mean that they aren't females that exist that have that physique.

With the emergence of CrossFit and Female Bodybuilding you see a lot of females that are more muscular and fit now.

As somebody else mentioned her physique was modelled after a real person (a female crossfit athlete).

In fact I have two close friends who are really into CrossFit that when they were the most serious about CrossFit would have a similar build to Abby.

Honestly don't think it's out of the question that somebody living through a apocalypse like this that has been trained to be a soldier would become more physically fit over time as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Everything in this game seemed forced and I hated how the game hammered you over the head with this "humans are bad" message. Yes there are bad people in the world but I just can't believe we would all degenerate into cold blooded killers like the story depicted.
This is fair criticism but also tends to be a trope found in any type of zombie apocalypse/virus type of storyline. The Walking Dead has turned this storyline into an ongoing comic (193 comics), 11 seasons of TV and two spin off shows.

Last edited by SuperMatt18; 12-02-2020 at 11:55 AM.
SuperMatt18 is offline   Reply With Quote