Thread: Shaw Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #886
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
I'm on a 2 year plan, with some add ons but it doesn't appear I have any increases.
I jumped on a 2 year plan on December 3. It dropped my monthly cost by $30 while upgrading my internet from 75 to 300. Instead of sticking with my ancient plan and paying an extra $5 per month.

The problem is I'm still waiting for the equipment to show up. I still have the old plan in place until the new stuff show up and I'm not getting charged for the old stuff. I tried on-line chat, I tried calling in, and then I went to the local Shaw office and I get the same response "Everthing is backed up because of high demand. We're waiting on equipment". Going into the store they were able to tell me that the internet router and the secondary cable boxes were in but the primary cable box that connects the secondary is still back ordered.

Frustrating. When my 2 year contract is up I may jump to Telus and begin to do the swap back and forth once contracts end. I found it convenient to stay loyal and stick with one company and not have to always make changes, but I'm not at a point where I want to save more money, anywhere I can. They don't offer deals to retain customers, they just want new customers, even if said customer is coming back to the company for the 5th time.
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote