View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 02:53 PM   #21
4X4
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
It's strange they were originally looking around bragg creek and ended up quite a long way from there.
There's a road that dipsy doodles from Elbow Falls all the way up to the 40, but it's closed in winter. I suppose with that nice blast of warm weather last month, it could have been passable. I think it usually opens around the end of April, so it wouldn't have been far off.

The police originally said for people in the Bragg Creek and Priddis areas to check their properties. Basically they had the idea that he went straight down 22x, which leads Elbow Falls (and beyond, if your vehicle is capable).

If he did use the TC to get to the 40, then the police talking about the 22x area may have been a bit of a ruse, perhaps why the suspect felt confident enough to talk to the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
That guy definitely looked 100% guilty.
The couple of interviews I saw were on camera, and they gave me a pretty bad feeling. So shifty, lighting a cigarette during the interview, saying things like "who says they're dead" and "they're only missing right now" just came off as really strange. I suppose that could be construed as concern rather than guilt, but when the father is immediately considered not to be a suspect, and this guy actually gets arrested and his house searched for nearly a week, and then he goes on camera saying "they're only missing", I was pretty much thinking the same as you.

I'll let the court decide who is guilty, but whoever it is better get ready for some tough sledding in prison. You don't kill a two year old kid and then survive in general population.

My thoughts are with the family. The father. I just can't imagine.
4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote