View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 11:38 AM   #4141
Hemi-Cuda
wins 10 internets

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Dude I think you're just thinking of cars from the 80s and 90s. I know for a fact my 2011 Sienna I bought brand new didn't come with one. I'm certain my 2022 Telluride doesn't have one, but I could be wrong. Either way it is irrelevant since it'll never be used. Maybe my 2016 F-150 has one, but I've never seen it. If it's there it'll be buried under the hood somewhere. It has never spent a night of its life in my garage (I'm the original owner) and has not once failed to start. My Mercedes (2012) I'm very sure doesn't have one. Again, never looked, though. Daughter's 2017 VW Sportwagen has never been plugged in and lives exclusively outside. Maybe it has one, but I've never seen it. I'll take a peek next time I have the hood open because now I'm curious.

All this is to say it's not a BMW thing and it may be time to recalibrate your thoughts on plugging in cars in Calgary. It's a thing of the past.
I just bought a new Mazda 3 and it came with a block heater standard, which surprised me as I too thought they were a thing of the past. I don't see when I'll ever use it since I actually use my garage for a car instead of a hoarding space, but it's nice to have I guess
Hemi-Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hemi-Cuda For This Useful Post: