Thread: Apple Music
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 12:56 AM   #7
gottabekd
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

So this isn't helpful for any iTunes/Apple Music problems you are having, but seems a suitable place as any for a rant.

I use computers all day everyday and I couldn't figure out Apple Music. I guess I should say, I can't figure out iTunes. I know there are radio shows hosted by some music celebrities, and I found some, but only by searching for their name (e.g. Josh Homme, St. Vincent). I couldn't find where to see a list of such things. I mean, I'm sure I can Google for a list of the radio stations Apple Music has, but seriously...

Then I tried looking up albums for streaming. So I search, and it brings up a results page where I can buy the album I searched for. No, I want to listen to it as part of the unlimited streaming music service I signed up for. So I click though some tabs and find if I hit this button, it starts playing the album, instead of prompting me to confirm payment. Great. Which tab-context was I in, and what icon did I hit for it to get the streaming behaviour instead of the purchasing behaviour?

Google Play Music has a few flaws, but the UI is not one of them. Compare to Apple Music, it is a million times easier to use.

So, if you are having trouble figuring out Apple Music/iTunes, you are not alone.
gottabekd is offline   Reply With Quote