Old 03-13-2019, 05:07 PM   #55
CaptainYooh
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Anyone a fan?
Yes.
I've driven four Infiniti SUV vehicles for the past 15 years consecutively. Two leased new (and bought out) and two bought new. Got good money at the time of re-sales (I always re-sold myself, no trade-ins). Not a single experience with a technical issue requiring extensive/expensive repairs. Not a single bad experience with vehicle performance on or off-road. Excellent driving experience from the comfort perspective (both driver and passengers). Excellent sound system quality (I drive a lot and listen to the music constantly while driving). Excellent warranty (I've even got my tires replaced free of charge after one year of driving when the treads got worn way above normal levels). On top of all this, amazing service quality at the local dealership. Overall, each one of the four vehicles felt like a great value for money.

Having said that, after driving friends' 2018 Range Rover Sport and 2018 Mercedes GLS, which feature some really cool stuff, I do see that Infiniti's technological advancements are getting behind other luxury vehicles; so it's true, they are. But, and it's an important but: a) these new toys are not necessarily "wow, I was waiting all my life to have them!" kinda toys, and b) Infiniti vehicles are still significantly less expensive then comparable Mercedes, Lexus and RR SUVs. So, you get what you pay for.