View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
RedMileDJ
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default Bungalow or Split

So this is probably more a question for Realtor 1, but if anyone else can help, please chime in.

My wife and I are looking to move to a new home (not brand new, not building new) within the next 12 month. If I had it my way, it would be this summer. It all depends if we can find the type of home we want, along with the facilities nearby that we need for our son.

We've been using sites like MLS and then cross-verifying with the Catholic School Boards list of schools. We want to find a home that is within walking distance to a school for our son. Either a combined E & J or E & J that are different schools. Distance to high school doesn't matter. We also want to look at either bungalows or split levels. We hate stairs.

We've looked at communities like Harvest Hills and Renfrew, so far. We like what we see from those communities. We'd like to stay in the north and something close to either the ring-road or Deefoot.

Any suggestions? Are there other sites we should be checking out? We're still very much in the preliminary planning stage right now. Just want to narrow down our list of communities to look at.