View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 11:58 PM   #117
MBates
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
I don’t think anyone here is disputing the Rock throwing as assault. They’re all getting their jollies on the OP for spotting the perp a second time as he rode by

Seriously, if you want something done, you may have to take things into your own hands. Just be prepared to never walk the same route again
I guess I was reading people suggesting there was nothing the police could do because the second encounter was just someone being rude as missing the point that this was a person being rude to an individual he had previously criminally assaulted. The police could absolutely intervene and arrest and charge the guy...not for the sunshine comment but for the assault with a weapon that was previously reported and not yet addressed.

The police are the first to tell someone not to take such matters into their own hands yet according to the poster when he did report it they said they couldn’t do anything because he wasn’t hurt. That is a very odd position for the police to take if that is what they in fact said.
MBates is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MBates For This Useful Post: