View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 10:14 AM   #1
CofR
Olympic Guru

Exp:
Default Day 15 (PM of February 18 - AM of February 19)

I'm away from the tv right now so I'm not sure what channels things will be on, but I'll try and add that in this afternoon.

Run 1 in 4-Man Bobsleigh starts at 18:30. Justin Kripps pilots a team with Ryan Sommer, Cameron Stones, and Ben Coakwell. Chris Spring is piloting Cody Sorenson, Samuel Giguere and Mike Evelyn. Taylor Austin pilots a sled with Daniel Sunderland, Chris Patrician, and Jay Dearborn. Run 2 is at 20:05.

At 18:30 the Men’s Halfpipe Finals in Freestyle Skiing begins. Simon d’Artois, Noah Bowman, and Brendan Mackay are the Canadians in this event.

The 1/8 Final in the Mixed Parallel Team in Alpine Skiing starts 19:00, Canada is in the first race against Slovenia. The Quarterfinals start at 19:40, Semifinals at 20:09, the Finals should start at 20:28.

At 23:00 the Men’s 50km Freestyle Cross Country Skiing race begins. Remi Drolet and Olivier Leveille are the Canadians competing.

The Gold Medal game in Men’s Curling between Sweden and Great Britain starts at 23:50.

At 00:00 the Semifinals in the Men’s Mass Start Speed Skating begins. Antoine Gelinas-Beaulieu is in the first race, Jordan Belchos will be in the second race. The Final begins at 01:30.

The Semifinals in the Women’s Mass Start begins at 00:45. Ivanie Blondin is in the first race, Valerie Maltais is in the second race. The Final begins at 02:00.

At 04:00 the Pairs Free Program starts. Vanessa James and Eric Radford are currently in twelfth, Kirsten Moore-Towers and Michael Marinaro are in thirteenth.

Run 3 in the 2-Woman Bobsleigh starts at 05:00. Christine de Bruin and Kristen Bujnowski are currently in fourth, Cynthia Appiah and Dawn Richardson Wilson are currently in eighth, Melissa Lotholz and Sara Villani are in sixteenth. Run 4 begins at 06:30.

The Women’s Curling Bronze Medal Game between Sweden and Switzerland starts at 05:05.

At 06:10 the Bronze Medal Game in Men’s Hockey begins. Slovakia and Sweden compete for a medal.
CofR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CofR For This Useful Post: