View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 07:21 PM   #63
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
For me, I kinda stopped believing him when the EDTA(?) test came back negative. I know his lawyers had a ready-made excuse for it, but it just seems to me that it would be insanely difficult to actually plan this thing down to the level of detail and execute it as flawlessly as they were accused of doing. Occam's razor and all.
Fair enough, theres lots of fishy shenanigans about, and I'm in no way certain that Avery did or didnt do it, but for someone who isnt the sharpest tool in the shed to commit a crime of this nature and leave behind no material evidence is ridiculously impressive.

I think Weitger says: He had 5 days to clean up.

Really? They searched his premises I think 8 times. Have you seen that place? Its like a scene straight out of 'Hoarders.' You'd think some DNA or blood would have crept in somewhere that Steve 'Walter White' Avery might have missed that the highly trained Crime Scene guys may have found a drop or two here or there.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: