View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #15
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Bizaro, I'm taking the thread in the spirit it was intended, so I'm not offended.

That being said - and I hate to kill the fun - I don't think it's a good idea.

First, I'm not going to be able to deliver the kind of entertainment you guys are expecting. My opinions generally aren't that different from yours. You know my big touch points - animals, teachers (when they claim they don't have the best gig ever), etc. I think people will be expecting outrageous replies, but that's not why I want to one day start an advice column. I think my advice will be really good, not wacky like you will expect here. This thread will disappoint.

Another problem is I don't think it's a good idea to focus on one poster like this. CP is a great community, but I think if we start centering threads around one guy/girl, it could become too ego driven, and that's a bit of a put-off for a lot of people, myself included. I like inclusive threads and discussions more. This idea is set up to centre around me and my thoughts, and I don't think that's very valuable to CP.

So, anyway, thanks for starting the thread and putting in the effort to make an email address and stuff. Sorry I'm not going to deliver.