View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #94
Amethyst
First Line Centre

Exp:

Finally, caught up on the show and can read this thread again! I was out of the country, so had missed three episodes.

I was worried in the Bangkok one as my two teams were fighting it out for last. I didn't expect Zed and Shabbir to have a chance at winning overall, so if one of the two had to be eliminated, that's the team I'd prefer. Choosing the surf detour was a bad decision when you're racing with your father, unless he happens to be a surfer. Those two detour options seemed very unbalanced though. I wonder if they thought teams would find the surfing harder?

The citizenship test was rather boring from a viewers' perspective. I wondered if the blonde guy and Karen were wishing they could team up and leave their test-failing partners behind! Haha.

I hate U-turns, double U-turns, and anything of that ilk. It's one thing to have random bad luck or make a stupid mistake, but I hate seeing teams penalized for no reason other than the show inserting a gimmick for drama. I'd be cool with eliminating both U-turns and non-eliminations and just have every leg a straight-forward race. But as long as we don't have stupid things like blind date seasons or random partners like the US show, it's all good.
Amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote