View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 11:36 AM   #2
Psytic
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by conroy22 View Post
I'm looking for one leather IKEA Poang chair and footstool cushion.

I teach a mental health class and have a space in my classroom I created for studets when they are dysregulated and need somewhere quiet and comforatable to work on strategies I teach them until they are calm. Due to Covid, I was told I have to remove my current fabric cushions. I tried to argue their importance/offer an alternative solution, but to no avail. My students use them all the time and they are incredibly beneficial. I am not allowed to use my classroom budget for the chairs, nor will I probably have a budget at all this coming year.

Someone on marketplace donated one to my classroom when I went to buy one he had posted for $25, which I am incredibly greatful for. I just need one more cushion, as I already have frames.

If anyone has a leather cushion they would be willing to sell me for $25 or so, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you =)
I have this exact chair but birch wood frame and grey fabric cushion you can have for 20 bucks but I guess that puts you in the same place since the cushion isn't leather.
Psytic is offline   Reply With Quote