View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #251
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
I'd like to see an election without all the mudslinging and fear mongering that usually goes on. I don't expect that to change

Here's what we're going to see

NDP - The UCP are caveman Neanderthals, they're going to go after the LBGT community and push them back into the closet. They're going to start public execution of government workers. They're going to slash our programs and force woman back into the kitchen and force them to take off their shoes.

UCP - The NDP are blundering incompetents who line up their union buddies at the trough. They're going to spend us into oblivion. Their carbon tax, tax increases to business and general addiction to taxing in general are going to chase ordinary Canadians into the poor house and businesses out of the province. Clearly Notley wants to not only make this a negative campaign but she hates pipelines and puppies.

Liberal Party of Alberta - durp, when I flick this light switch in our office, nothing turns on. We'd like to introduce our new leader, Bobbo the office intern.

Alberta Party - Is this thing on tap tap.

Yeah Dion, this next campaign is going to be a ugly war between the two major parties with mud slinging allegations of being captured by ideology, and personal shots across the aisles.

Its going to be the same Federally, sadly its up to the voters to look at their platforms and try to ignore the static.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: