View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 05:09 PM   #31
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

1. Rocket League - bizarre for me as a primarily single player action/adventure guy, but this game captured me like no other. 4.5 years on and I still go back to it. A masterclass in perfect and unique gameplay, endlessly compelling and fun. Rocket League is my favorite and most-played video game.

2. The Last of Us - Amazing story, visuals, performances, and gameplay. The defining game of the PS3 generation and action/adventure games in general.

3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - A fantastic open world action/RPG with a great story and characters, amazing soundtrack and visuals, and extensive content.

4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - A game that takes "open world" to heart, giving you a huge playground world to traverse and manipulate as you please. The player freedom allowed here is unparalleled in the genre.

5. Final Fantasy XIV - Specifically A Realm Reborn and onwards -- it is easily the best FF game in the modern era and captures the feel of the older games in the series. Great story and characters, fun mechanics, and a memorable presentation. It's my all time favorite MMO.
OutOfTheCube is offline   Reply With Quote