View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 09:57 AM   #80
FlamesKickAss
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass_nerder View Post
I went to the court house today.
The sworn in justice of the peace (can't remember the official title; they're an actual judge) closed "early" (I was there at 10:30am and they're supposed to be open until 4pm), so I couldn't do anything today.
I talked with the regular justice of the peace, and they told me that my ticket wasn't even in the system yet (even though the ticket was from July 14th), so even if the judge was there, they couldn't have done anything. Apparently the officer doesn't have to get the ticket into the system until Sept. 24th (the court date is the 25th).

Basically the lady I talked with gave me a phone number to call and check if the ticket was in the system yet, and gave me a form to fill out to file for disclosure. I'll be out of the country for three months starting next week, so I'll have to get someone to go in on my behalf and do this all over again.
Cant you just plead not guilty on the ticket before you go and then you get an actual court date... Although it may be before the 3 months that you are gone
FlamesKickAss is offline   Reply With Quote