View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:58 AM   #56
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah_Baby View Post
Whatever. It's been forever since I lived and breathed Star Wars EU. All I know is that he sure had an influence on Kyp Durron when he attended the new Jedi Academy.
That Jedi Knight Academy Trilogy was just not good. And the way that they killed Exar Kun was really lame. Combine that with the whole problem with Star Wars books where every villian has a super weapon that has to out do the Death Star.

Pfft the Death Star might destroy planets, but now we have the sun crusher and it destroys solar systems, not only that but it has invulnerable armor.

Or better yet, you don't need to actually enter a system with a death star when you have the Galaxy gun that can shoot Hyperspace bullets across the universe.

Between that and the creation of animals that can create bubbles in the force. That Jedi Powers went from being able to go really fast, see the future and move objects to being able to pull Star Destroyers out of the sky, and in fact throw whole fleets halfway across the galaxy.

Bahhhh

With the exception of the first Thrawn Trilogy and some of the prequel and KOTOR era books, the star wars eu is just really bad and stupid.

Enough already its time to kill Luke.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: