View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 05:58 PM   #120
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

The only thing I took away from this series is if you mess with the wrong people who are spreading rumors about you, they'll get you. And if they don't get you the first time, they'l perfect it the 2nd time.

There's just no way the FBI doesn't get their hands in this after the messed up history of the entire system in Wisconsin. Blatant conspiring by the Sheriffs office, the DA and the Judges. How does this investigation not go federal?

EDIT: And how the hell do they get away without being held accountable for the victims of the real rapist that kept at large in the community after Avery was wrongfully imprisoned? They should be suing the pants off of the county and state for that matter. Because if every one wasn't conspring against Avery and actually did their fracking jobs right, none of those people would be victims of a known serial rapist.

I also don't care if Avery did it or not (I don't think he did, far too much of a simpleton to actually keep a grabage dump clean of DNA evidence in which there should have been plenty of), the biggest thing for me is the considerable collateral damage done to many other innocent people because of the Sheriff and county and state all the way up to the Supreme Court.

Last edited by dammage79; 01-08-2016 at 06:05 PM.
dammage79 is offline   Reply With Quote