View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #103
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSXCman View Post
I just completed this series. What a ridiculous statement from that judge with the trend of escalation. Completely incorrect and he drops that on his final ruling?

All in all, I think Avery needs another trial and Brendan needs to be released. There was a ton of motive for the county to manipulate everything that they could, but there is still a reasonable probability that he is guilty. Similarly to many of you, the lack of blood and real evidence is pretty crazy.
I also thought that it was unfair that the Judge wouldnt allow the Defense to argue that the Police didnt look anywhere else, question anyone else or even consider the possibility of other suspects.

Again, local prosecutor, local Judge, local Jury and suspicion of being framed by the local police. Its set up to fail.

I really liked Dean Strang's interview where he expressed his opinion that no lawyer wants to take on a case where the defence is that the defendant was framed, much less that he was framed by the police, but that he felt morally compelled to do it due to the evidence.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote