OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Work: Full-Time, 200-ish hours per month

Marital Status: Married, 6 years
Kids: 3 - Ages 4, 2, and 2 weeks
Sports: None
Other Clubs: None
How much you game: Probably 10-15 hours a week, depending. I work 4 on, 4 off with 12 hour shifts, so when I'm on my days on I don't get to play much at all. Sometimes I take my Switch to work and play on my lunch break if there's a game I'm in to at the time. Days off I play a bit in the mornings and a lot in the evenings after everyone is in bed.
How many different games you play in a year: Probably around 20 or so -- typically 1-2 a month. I don't necessarily finish all of them

What platform(s) do you use? - Primary is Nintendo Switch -- in fact the portability of it is what leads me to be able to play games as much as I do still, with a young family. I can play it while they're watching a movie on TV, or at work, or after I drop my oldest off at preschool head over to Tim Hortons for an hour. If it wasn't for Switch my gaming would likely be under 5 hours per week. I spend a bit of time with the TV platforms still (PS4/Xbox One) but that is often only later at night once everyone is bed. No PC gaming.
OutOfTheCube is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OutOfTheCube For This Useful Post: