View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 02:26 PM   #56
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
Just my two cents... this is a fan site and I wish people wouldn't be so judgmental of other fans or try to decipher their motivations. Isn't it good enough just to talk hockey and debate the actual points being raised, and not worry about who the 3 or 4 pessimists are?

On the topic, I'm pretty confident Flames get back to 100+ points. I expect we will see the standings very bunched as some of the perennial bottom feeders in the west should be better this year. The playoff flameout should help the team get off to a strong start and be in the mix for at least the division championship.

Peters might be the x factor, besides the obvious injuries and goaltending. This group is hard on coaches it seems, and I could see them tune him out at some point. But hopefully they play the season with a chip on their shoulder.
If you're not inherently a pessimist then you havent been a Flames fan long enough.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: