View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:02 PM   #506
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Its not even that the Germans arent firing on all cylinders yet its that they dont even know what their starting XI looks like yet.

Its not like they just rounded up all the usual suspects for each game, its crazy how many different players were selected and given a shot.

They really are interesting to watch, the fact that the Germans approached WC Qualifiers as an inconvenient formality is one thing, but that they waltzed through it without even breaking a sweat while breaking records at the same time is another.
Germany is the best team in the world but I always look at European qualifying with a grain of salt. Their group is putrid. I do think they could miss not having Scwiensteiger and Lahm as going into a World Cup with an inexperienced World Cup roster could pose a challenge. Kroos has been great and Goretzka could make a big name for himself next summer. I for one am praying for Brazil-Germany final for the redemption, but fully understand how great a football machine the Germans are. Can't wait
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote