View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 08:30 AM   #34
rooster
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by transplant99 View Post
I would wager huge that Gaudreau is not traded during the season.

Just not how BT operates and truthfully you will be able to make the best deal during the off season if you decide to trade him at all.

This season was washed out the second Lucic was acquired. It hand cuffed the club as far as cap purposes go and with a player that simply could not help them beyond laying the odd hit and punching wrong doers in the face...at times with a suspension attached.

So much work to do with this roster, yet again, that its a sad state of affairs. I get that sentiment is rising as to looking at coaching etc, but the bottom line is that BT has cobbled together the coaches, the personnel, and put himself/the team in a financial bind.

Team is unwatchable right now and for a variety of reasons, but mostly because it simply is not good enough to keep ones attention.
"The season was washed out the second Lucic was acquired" is the stupidest thing I 've read on here in a while. Lucic wasn't minus 5 last game! Most of Lucic's passes are tape to tape unlike Johnny's blind passes and coughing it up because he might get hit.
rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rooster For This Useful Post: