View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 12:01 PM   #1733
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terradude View Post
I have to agree with Sliver, moving to the shoulder is stupid and can be very dangerous to bike riders, which there are many. Slow down, put on your adaptive cruise and enjoy the ride. It’s about an hour on the 93 from the TC to Radium. The scenery is amazing…truly one of the more spectacular drives in the world.

I’ve had a place in Invermere for over 10 years. The 93 can seem like a racetrack some times and I typically like to make time but this highway isn’t where you should do it. I’ve seen deers hit, I know of people who hit a wolf and I saw a bear hit by the vehicle in front of me. It’s a National park for a reason. Enjoy it.
This guy gets it.

The perks of the drive itself heavily outweigh cutting 15-20 minutes off your drive.

If it is worth it to you, I'd like to know what amazing, incredible things you do with that 15 minutes you gained on the other end. I'm willing to bet nothing as cool as the views on that drive.

Animals don't understand what a road is. Why take the chance by pushing it on that winding highway. Just sit back and be in the present.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote