Thread: [PGT] Flames 3 Avs 2
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #350
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScorpion View Post
Thanks for the actual feedback and for running a good site. I'll be the first to admit that my posting style is divisive and it puts things out there that perhaps aren't the norm, or what everybody wants to hear. And that's partially on me -- I'm super emotionally invested into this team, and I guess I let that bleed through too often.

I hardly think I'm alone in that regard, but that's honestly just bias, probably. I don't want to alienate anyone or drive anybody off the site, and if I'm doing that, it's probably best to take me off the site for a while.

Deegee -- Count me in, then. I'll never post in one again, they really are useless. It's either people saying the name of someone who scored (plus exclamation points), posting cars, or getting mad. What's the point?
Well there's your problem right there. You are young and therefore still have hope for the Flames. A couple of decades of losing and/or mediocrity will correct that. Just let the apathy wash over you. You'll be happier for it.
Cali Panthers Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cali Panthers Fan For This Useful Post: