View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 11:51 AM   #5
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by polak View Post
Probably going to go a lot less this season from what has to be an all time high last season.

Having a mortgage sucks balls.

Still planning a couple trips to Kimberly though so hopefully they see some snow this year, unlike last year.

I got really lucky last season hitting 3 powder days despite the lack of snow overall. El Nino is sticking around again this winter so who knows how it will go.
How did you manage that? Last season was the worst season in decades here. Unless you don't go very much at all to start with. I only made it out 7 times last year and that was with me trying to go as much as possible!

I'm hoping this year is the best season ever. But I already have a bad feeling it's going to be like last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchlandsselling View Post
Figured it might be time to start a new thread.

Where are you buying season passes this year?
Any big trips planned?

I'm looking to get into boarding more this year. Been too long. Hoping to maybe get out 10-15 days this season. Not sure what the best location is for short day trips either with a buddy or even alone to get a few runs in.
Castle Mountain is my favourite hill so I usually have a ski card for there, as well as Louise. Last year some family members went to one of the big hills on Montana (can't remember the name) and they said it was well worth it. So I'm gonna try and hit that up this year.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote