View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:31 PM   #17
kman35ca
Farm Team Player

Exp:

Well I like the fact he is going to hold players accountable, and is pretty honest in his evaluation of last game.
I also liked that he is willing to mix and match, which like someone else said lead to goals. He or Ward actually dropped the boneheaded drop pass that just slowed the team down on zone entries. If they are going to use that drop pass, use it maybe once and a while, but it has to be timed right.
Hopefully he can instill a killer instinct into this team as well. I think Neal will help with this too.
Overall I like what I've seen from him, and I'm under no illusion that it will take time to get this team to really settle into his type of game he wants. I was hoping for a seamless transition from training camp. But I think that's a touch naive to think that. With the amount of new players, coaches etc. It probably will take 10+ games. But they better still win the majority of games till then, even if they are 1 goal games and they squeak by.
BUT, I will not tolerate this team coming out and only playing 20 minutes a game. And hopefully he won't either. It's 60 minutes, and these players better be working their arses of all 60 mins. No more excuses in that area.

Last edited by kman35ca; 10-06-2018 at 12:35 PM.
kman35ca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kman35ca For This Useful Post: