View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 11:19 AM   #362
Finger Cookin
Franchise Player

Exp:

This is as good a time as any to bump this - DC Comics are now available on Comixology Unlimited. Unfortunately, Comixology Unlimited is still a USA only service. But my understanding is that the DC selections will also be available on Kindle Unlimited which is available in Canada for $9.99/month.

Lots of best of 2018 lists have come out of course. Titles commonly mentioned include X-Men: Red, The Immortal Hulk, Black Panther, Runaways, Miracle Man, Superman/Action Comics, The Snagglepuss Chronicles, Monstress, My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies, Nancy, and My Boyfriend is a Bear.

The ongoing X-Men shenanigans leading into the Age of X-Man event have been bananas, and the event looks to be very much like Age of Apocalypse from back in the 90s.

Other upcoming releases I'm looking forward to are the new Captain Marvel series (launches tomorrow), The Avant-Guards, The Magnificent Ms. Marvel (we'll miss you always G Willow Wilson), Punk Mambo, Assassin Nation, and of course the relaunch of my favorite series Lazarus under the new title of Lazarus: Risen. Ongoings I continue to enjoy include Immortal Hulk, West Coast Avengers, Unstoppable Wasp, Die, Curse Words, and Crowded.
Finger Cookin is offline   Reply With Quote