View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #1
Charsiu
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default Flames in Buffalo Tuesday October 30th

So I'm a relatively new Toronto transplant, new enough that I haven't found any fellow Flames fans, and am straight up priced out by the local team. I was looking at catching a Flames Leafs game and wasn't able to find anything cheaper than 157 per ticket in the standing room section of the 300s. Couldn't find cheaper than 200 for sitting.

Anyway, I looked into Buffalo tickets for the following night and saw that lower bowl seats went for around $70 USD. It's only a 2 hour one way trip and would definitely be on the fun side. Has anyone ever done the Toronto Buffalo drive for a game? Are there any people that might be down to join? I haven't bought tickets or anything yet because I have had a lukewarm reaction from most of the folks who might be interested to come. Drive to Buffalo for non Leaf hockey on a Tuesday? I don't have the most receptive group of friends out here for that.

If my girlfriend wasn't working that evening I could probably make her (begrudgingly) come out of our bond of mutual affection (mostly pity) but unfortunately she cannot.

So please let me know if anyone else in the area might be thinking of making a trip, it's been a bit too long since I've seen live Flames hockey.
Charsiu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charsiu For This Useful Post: