View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:16 PM   #41
iggy_oi
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
Who said they're at fault?

I said that I'm tired of the whining from teachers over their working conditions. Feel free to ignore my opinion if you don't like it or share it. I'm not saying that I want the government to run roughshod over the teachers.
I’m not suggesting that you’re supporting the government’s actions I just don’t know what point you’re trying to make or what you stand to gain by complaining about what some teachers get. You’re literally complaining about your working conditions with your (former) employer while saying that teachers shouldn’t complain about theirs. How does complaining about what the teachers have improve your situation and how does further improving their conditions negatively impact you?

It’d be like someone telling you to stop whining about not getting your leave approved because they don’t get leaves at their work and that you should be grateful because you(hypothetically) got an employee discount on your company’s services which they also don’t get. Doesn’t make much sense does it?

You’re generally very supportive of working people and a good poster so I’m not trying to call you out or say that your opinion couldn’t be argued. It’s just a bit of a gear grinder for me when people complain about the benefits employees have at other work places when it has no impact on what they get for themselves and unintentionally advocates for the eroding of standards which will only put someone further behind in actually improving their own situation. I’ll leave it at that.
iggy_oi is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iggy_oi For This Useful Post: