Thread: Hot Sauces
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 03:03 PM   #17
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
For the holidays, my wife got me the season 16 full set of hot sauces from Hot Ones.

https://heatonist.com/collections/ho...39394065186914

I took it to a holiday party where all the men tried every sauce at least once to run the gauntlet. No joke at all, Da Bomb is ####ing gross and downright impossible to eat. Every other sauce, including the Apollo, was tasty if not crazy hot. Hellfire was close to being impossible to eat as well.

My favorites included the Bliss & Vinegar, which had a hint of strawberry in it, and the Señor Lechuga adobo, black lime, and ghost pepper (the generic label one). All others had good and bad points, and I was surprised that only the last 3 were too much for me. There's serious heat in most of these, but if you know what to expect, it's not too bad and quite tasty. Not for the faint of heart though...if you find Tabasco or Sriracha too hot, stay faaaar away from these.
I opened this thread to ask if anyone tried Da Bomb from hot ones. It’s my favourite point in each interview, I can’t believe their claim to fame is being disgusting!
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote